Ratings for Dr. Prasanna Epaliyanage

The most empathetic, understanding doc I've ever had

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I was very lucky to have Mr E as my neuro surgeon. After breaking my neck in an accident he took great care of me I was so close to being paralysed as I had spinal cord damage but MR E is great at what he does he's my life saver and a good friend.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Excellent. Phoned to check how things were. Fitted us in as a priority for brain tumour removal. Saw us at the end of a very busy day and emergency theatre. Very honest and direct. Clearly has great expertise for tricky operation. Patient out in 3 days and recovered very well. We are very grateful for his no nonsense can-do approach.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

My husband Robert was so lucky to have Mr E. to successfully remove his Brain Tumour last July in a really long operation and also to perform a second risky operation on him in the August. He is a wonderful Surgeon and we were so lucky to have him. He always takes the time and trouble to explain every detail no matter how long it takes and answers every question in a patient, kind and professional way to ensure we have a full understanding. His bedside manner is perfect and he always goes above and beyond the call of Duty to ensure the patient and family are happy and never left worrying. He telephones out of hours to ensure all is well and to give us results so that we are not left worrying. If ever a Surgeon deserves the highest praise Mr. E certainly does. Without his skill Robert and I would not have the quality of life that we have now and we can never ever thank him enough. We cannot recommend his Neuro Surgery Skills highly enough and we thank our lucky stars that we had him as our Surgeon. You would certainly feel very safe in his hands and the kindness he shows is very much appreciated. What a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Prasanna operated on my spine in January 2014 - he was incredibly kind, and took time to explain in detail the procedure and and expected outcome. The surgery took 6 hours due to unexpected complications. Prasanna explained everything afterwards and the aftercare was great. He and his team are incredibly kind, talented, professional and caring. They helped me stay positive an calm, during a difficult time.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I had my brain tumour removed recently and I was so lucky to have Mr E to have as the surgeon , he gave me confidence , his team looked after me very well and he called my wife after the operation to let her know that the operation went well. I recommend him 100% to anybody who needs a neuro operation

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I found him quite rude and although he was telling me everything I asked, it was not done with much conviction.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

He removed a brain tumour from my wife and gave her more time with her family, including a big family holiday in Morocco. She's left us now but his skill, and warm friendly manner gave her confidence. We were married for 48 years and I feel completely devastated at her loss but will always be grateful to Dr Epaliyanage.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I was very please with this doctor when I had to go for my brain op they could not have done anymore for me I think the staff was excellent and all the doctors

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014