Ratings for Dr. David Schroeder

David provides the complete package when it comes to bariatric surgery. His team include a nutritionist, dietician, psychologist, practise nurse, and David himself. You're not just operated on and left to get on with the weight loss, no, you are given detailed nutritional and dietary advice and help, and the session(s) with the psychologist really help in understanding ourselves, and what effect food has on our lives, how we have ended up in the position of needing the tool of gastric surgery to attain the weight loss we so desperately need. I know many others who have chosen David as their surgeon, and some who have chosen other surgeons, David's track record, and the complete package provided to all his patients stand head and shoulders above the rest. I had my surgery 7 years ago and have stayed within a kilo or two of the goal weight David set for me, yet a friend who had a 'lesser' service (in 2003) with no dietary advice at all, is now re-gaining what he lost initially.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013