Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Garnaas

I had unexpected surgery to remove a large cyst from an ovary and that was successfully done.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Good bedside manner. Not the best surgeon and had unnecessary complications that will effect me for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I felt better about my reason for seeing Dr. Garnaas. He was so helpful and listened to all of my concerns..

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I cannot say enough positive things about dr. Garnaas. His knowledge, expertise, gentle bedside manner and his willingness to hear what I had to say made me feel safe and cared for when facing surgery and during f/u. I consider him to be an excellent physician and absolutely recommend him without hesitation or reservation. His staff are friendly, courteous and helpful, his office pleasant and clean.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Amazing! Personable, sincere, extremely intelligent and clear spoken. Dr. Garnaas is one of the best doctors I have had. His confidence, flexibility and positive attitude enabled me to have a positive attitude in the face of major surgery. I give him and his friendly staff my highest recommendation!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr Garnaas and his staff are awesome! He takes a genuine interest in you and your growing family. As a single person who wanted children he was very supportive, informative and honest about how the process would be. He was always checking my needs to make sure I had the adequate support to bring two children into the world and be a good Mom to them. I'm done having children but continue to see Dr Garnaas as my GYN and know that he listens and is sincere in his care for his patients. I will continue to recommend him to friends and family as I have already had friends and family seek his services.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

He is amazing. We had a misscarriage - he not only was compassionate, but was caring, and honest. We are now pregnant again, and I can't wait to keep seeing him. After going through something like we did with him, I would not want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

I went to him while I was a gestational surrogate and he and his staff were wonderful and supportive through the entire process. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

My wife is seeing Dr. Garnaas for infertility treatments and we are extremely frustrated. We are spending thousands of our own money on the medications and no one in his office is communicating with each other or seems to have a clue what is going on. We never see the doctor, just his nurse practioner when she's available (which isn't often). We don't get the sense that anyone we're seeing is very knowledgable and feel like we are just wasting our money. The last time we tried this, we went to a fertility clinic in a metropolitan area. The doctor was the one giving the ultrasounds, so you saw a physician everytime you went in. Everyone knew what was going on, and everything was coordinated. After this treatment cycle, I don't think we'll be using Dr. Garnass again.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

I have had 3 children delivered by Dr. Garnaas and would refer him to anyone. I LOVE HIM as a doctor. We almost lost my first son and I feel by Dr. Garnaas fast actions he saved his life. I live 3 hours away from Missoula and chose to make the drive to have my last two children delivered by him because I trusted him and my unborn children to his care. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever had. Franki

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. Mark F. Garnaas's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med