Ratings for Dr. Entisar Ben Issa

Dr. Ben Issa is one of the best Dr's I have ever dealt with in my entire life. She is so knowledgeable, a great listener and you can tell that she loves what she does.She is very humble and compassionate.My experience with her was quite comfortable and very helpful in diagnosing and treating my health issue.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

My neighbor asked me to see dr. Issa, she told me how good she is, I requested to see her, my family doctor arranged the referral. It took sometime, but it was worth it. She took her time reviewing my case, and eventually she found that I suffer what's called "hypermobility joint syndrome" I was shocked as no doctors that I saw for last 3 years was able to give a good answer. I realized that no medication exist to treat this condition, but at least I know now what I got. I do highly recommend dr. Ben issa.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Ben Issa is one of the best Dr's I have ever dealt with in my entire life. She is so knowledgeable, a great listener and you can tell that she loves what she does. I brought my mother in also to see her and she was so kind and caring towards her. She listened to everything she had to say and did a full check up. She smiled and took her time. I recommend her to everyone that I know. God bless her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Entisar Ben Issa, is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever met in my life! She is very humble and compassionate, she helps my best friend a lot, no matter what her complaint is, she always offers solutions and suggestions. I wish her all the best in her career. I do highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

a friend of mine recommended Dr. Ben Issa to see, I was not sure if she was able to help me, as I have been suffering right shoulder pian for almost 2 years, no one helped me, until I met with Dr. Ben Issa. I had cortisone shots before which did not work, she recommended to try the injection again, and I refused in the beggining, thinking it wouldn't work...after a few visits, she convinced me to try it again, and she did! the second day, the pain was completely disappeared, and I could sleep normally after almost one year of agony.. Thank you Dr. Ben Issa

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Ben Issa is the nicest DR I have ever dealt with ! she is caring, empathetic and very very polite. she listens to your concerns, she takes time with you, you don't feel pressured and I believe every review on here. she is brilliant, she was able to diagnose me after years of several DR's giving me the wrong meds. A beautiful smile from the heart goes a long way. I would recommend her any day.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Great bed side manner, she is awesome! My grand mother had a fall, suffered soft tissue injuries and black eyes, Dr. Ben Issac arranged CT head very quickly, within two days. All what I can say, she is someone I would love to see when my family seek help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Excellent clinician, very rare to find these days.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Entisar Ben Issa , Sure hope to get to see her again in the near future. I recommend her highly. She was a very caring Dr. And knew how to help me in all the pain to which I had to deal with. She sure will be missed in Chatham -Kent. I wish her all the very best.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Ben Issa was knowlegeable, thorough, compassionate and personable. My experience with her was quite comfortable and very helpful in diagnosing and treating my health issue. She will be missed in Chatham-Kent and I wish her all my best in her new area.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014