Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Lauer

Ever done on their time. I used to have pretty good visits. Now I am having irregular cycles and very little about that explained to me. I had a bunch of blood tests done and had to make a separate appointment to talk about the results....which I was told were good except for my thyroid level...which has not been explained. There are actually 3 different thyroid tests that I'm aware of so who knows what got run. These are things I've researched in the month since my last appointment. I'm 31 and fertility is a BIG issue for me. I can't afford to have a doctor be anything less than forthcoming with education about my conditions and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Today, I was on the operating table at the hospital. After being poked on by needles for an hour because I have small vains. I finally got an IV . I was left on the operating table by this doctor who refuses to come do my surgery due to an hour delay of a PTT. All of the main labs were in. I am now at home in pain. Home with no pain medication and still with tomorrow and cyst in my uterus and ovaries. This doctor never showed to the hospital to state this issue. Instead, it had to be explained by hospital staff. I then called his staff upset. I was hung up on by Dee Dee twice. She also hung up on the Director of surgery. I am taking this all over the net as well as an attorney, and the state board. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR .

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Lauer is the most caring and professional physician and surgeon, specializing in high risk pregnancies. All five of our children were delivered by his hands, included the last three in which we drove four hours each way to visit his office. All of my surgeries we entrusted to him. I will never see another doctor. Excellent physician!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Love the staff and love the doctor.. dr lauer is very upfront and honest with his patients..kudos to you guys

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Lauer was very friendly and helpful, my only problem was the wait!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Scott D. Lauer's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX