Ratings for Dr. Imir Ibrahim

Great doctor, prepares you well and thorough. Highly recommend for Clarington residents.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Seen Dr Imir Ibrahim to talk about having my first Colonoscopy....sitting and telling him how nervous I was in having it done, He made assured me there was nothing to having it done. Told me not to worry and that I was in good hands. I left his office feeling so much better. Went back today for my results and I cannot praise him enough. From the time I talked to him before the procedure to the follow up today...I am so in awe of such a caring wonderful compassionate Dr he is. Would highly recommend him...A Dr with such a wonderful soul.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

My uncle had colon surgery earlier this week. Absolutely the best! Great surgeon, great bedside manners, supportive. Relates well to family, friends and patient during and after surgery. If looking for a surgeon, he's great! :)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013