Ratings for Dr. Imir Ibrahim

Can't say enough good things about Dr.Ibrahim & his staff. Referred to him in Oct for hernia,had excellent consult where he explained/diagrammed how he would perform Laparascopic surgery to repair my new hernia,plus repair old hernia on the other side. I was lucky and went on a "cancellation/waiting" list and surgery was moved from Jan 09/17 to mid November. Day surgery went well and had follow up exam app 3 weeks later at Dr.Ibrahim's office. I followed the directions/exercises pre & after operation,and five weeks later I was back to normal & jogging. The only minimal pain I rarely get is caused by the Titanium mesh that was used,and was again explained by Dr.Ibrahim. Excellent Surgeon who works out of Bowmanville Hospital (also first rate facility), thanks Dr. Ibrahim, John Boyce,Newcastle

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Great doctor, prepares you well and thorough. Highly recommend for Clarington residents.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Seen Dr Imir Ibrahim to talk about having my first Colonoscopy....sitting and telling him how nervous I was in having it done, He made assured me there was nothing to having it done. Told me not to worry and that I was in good hands. I left his office feeling so much better. Went back today for my results and I cannot praise him enough. From the time I talked to him before the procedure to the follow up today...I am so in awe of such a caring wonderful compassionate Dr he is. Would highly recommend him...A Dr with such a wonderful soul.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

My uncle had colon surgery earlier this week. Absolutely the best! Great surgeon, great bedside manners, supportive. Relates well to family, friends and patient during and after surgery. If looking for a surgeon, he's great! :)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013