Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Butler

we have been seeing him for many years and will continue to do so

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

The staff at the St. Laurent location is unhelpful and not very friendly. The doctor was fine, no complaints there.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Staff of new location dismissive and rude. Dr. Butler was ok.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Sheldon has a great character, he is knowledgable, he takes special care to the patients with the serious eye conditions, he gives a very concise explanations and suggestions about what he wants to do and what the patient has to so. He should be a first rate optometrist.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

He's alright, but the staff is very rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Butler for many years, and he has always been pleasant; he is very personable and takes special care to put the kids at ease all the while giving very clear and concise explanations about what he's doing and why - he is very knowledgeable. I'm sure there are optometrists closer to where we live, but we are very pleased to make the effort to go downtown to see Dr. Butler.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Sheldon Butler is a first rate optometrist and I am happy to continue as one of his patients. Thanks to this guy a test in my retina was spotted early on and was sent to the eye Institute for immediate attention. All is now fixed and fine. Dr. Butler has a wonderful sense of humour and a very friendly demeanor which makes my annual visits a lot of fun and I know from experience that my eyes are in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Sheldon is one of the most unprofessional doctors I have ever known. One time i saw him put his middle finger up to an old woman's head as she walked by. He also refers to his patients (at least some of them) as crazy. He says mean things about his patients. Not a nice guy. Go to another optometrist.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Butler is a dream. Attentive, knowledgeable, patient, personable, and full of good suggestions. Treat yourself to a visit. Your eyes will thank you!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

After trying a few optometrists in Ottawa, we had the good fortune to find Dr. Butler. My children and I have been seeing Dr. Butler for almost five years and we are happy with his knowledge and insight. He cares very much about his professionalism. I've referred my husband to Dr. Butler.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016