Dr. Michael Landzberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael Landzberg

Asked to sign waver that I was informed of all risk prior to speaking with Dr. When I expressed concern that I had never spoken to the dr. And that Asked to sign waiver that all risk had been explained to me prior to seeing Dr. Landzberg, and when I questioned the waiver given that I had never spoken to him, I was told that he did not think that he could have a good doctor- patient relationship. I have never met the man yet I was referred elsewhere. It seems that he treats the patients that he wishes to treat. Clearly his main concern is not the health of his patients. .

flag | Submitted January 21, 2020

Just recently got a gum graft done here by Dr. Michael Landzberg, everything went amazing. Pain free, hassle free. Dr. Landzberg made the procedure feel like it was nothing, calmed me down throughout it all. Couldn’t recommend him anymore. He even gave me a follow up call the next day to make sure everything was going ok for me. Great facilities, Great Doctors and Great staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

I went to Dr. Landzberg for an front tooth implant . I am so impressed with his entire office and staff. Dr. Landzberg is extremely skilled at his periodontal work and takes the time to explain each step in every process he performs . I never expected such a painless process in a dental chair . His assistant Nella is also amazing and personable as is Meaghan , another valuable lovely assistant . There was never a time delay with appointments and I must say that this was the best experience I have ever had in a dental office ! Kudos to you , Dr. Landzberg !

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

As per my previous review my bad I left the ratings as only one’s. That is an obvious oversight. My mistake. Anyone who knows Dr Landzberg understands the rating offered on this sight are not high enough. 10/10 ALL CATEGORIES!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Once again I’m in Dr Landzberg’s chair. An acutely painful tooth brought me in. Dr Landzberg is unbelievably efficient, punctual and has a fantastic chair side manner. He explains everything in detail and never wavers at a question. I can’t recommend him enough. Albeit not my favourite thing to do he makes an unpleasant experience the best possible

Submitted July 17, 2019

I've been having gum recession issues for the past 20 years and could never find a Dr I could trust enough to go through the gum graft procedure. After another surgery for bone graft I had with Dr Landzberg I knew I finally found the Dr I was looking for. He is very knowledgeable, professional, explain all the procedure and is very friendly and caring throughout the whole process. One of the best dentists I've ever encounter. You won't feel intimidated to ask questions and the way he treats you is like a patient should really be treated. The whole surgery was painless, he was born for this. I'm now leaving Toronto and I'm worried where am I going to find another Dr like him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Excellent professional. Highly recommend. Much easier than I had anticipated.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Landzberg is highly skilled professional who confidently knows what he is performing. He implanted two teeth for me beautifully. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Dr. Landzberg performed the graft on my receding gum. I was terrified and he and his amazing, entire staff in Whitby made me feel very comfortable. He thoroughly explained the procedure. He was very patient and answered my many questions. I was anticipating serious pain afterwards. Was I surprised!! Yes, it was uncomfortable but not unbearable. If I ever had to do it again, I would not hesitate to have Dr. Landzberg do it.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Landzberg provided excellent care, and he was very professional as he explained every step of my tooth extraction, and bone graft. The next step will be an implant, and I have complete confidence in him and his staff. Thanks Dr. Landzberg!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Michael Landzberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael Landzberg trained in dentistry at the University of Toronto, graduating in 2005, after which he completed a general practice residency at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY practicing general and emergency dentistry. He completed the post-graduate periodontics program at the University of Toronto in 2009 Dr. Landzberg was a guest speaker at the Osteogenics 2011 Global Bone Grafting Symposium. Dr. Landzberg is a regular speaker for Toronto Institute for Dental Excellence, teaching other dentists on various subjects, including dental implants, gingival grafting, and surgical techniques. Dr. Landzberg maintains a strong research interest, and has published articles on implant esthetics and a new narrow implant. Dr. Landzberg is currently working on a long-term multi-centre randomized control trial on narrow implants. In his spare time, Dr. Landzberg loves to travel and spend time with his wife and 2 sons.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2009)

• Periodontitis