Ratings for Dr. Guy J. Jensen

My experience with this doctor was horrible. I was referred to him by my dentist to look at a "fibroma" on my gum. Since I was there, I also asked that he take a look at another thing on my lip that I had recently noticed (since I had a pre-cancerous lesion removed from my lip). Guy was very dismissive. I asked him to look at it repeatedly. Each time he would barely glance and say that he saw nothing, therefore it was "nothing to worry about". I knew he wasn't seeing what I wanted him to. He actually turned his back on me at one point. I had to raise my voice (he in turn raised his). I had to ask him very pointedly to please take a minute to look at my lip and remind him that I came there for his professional opinion. He finally did take the time to look at it. He indicated he had never seen this before is his entire career, but he was sure it was nothing to worry about. The whole experience was very uncomfortable. He was rude, unprofessional and dismissive. I almost walked out!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013