Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Lovoi

Terrible staff. They try to add extra charges after the fact. He is a knowledgeable doctor with good bedside manner. The office staff is terrible. How they run the business piece is not very well done. They will lie to you then try to bully you into paying the over charges. They also tried to discuss my medical items in an open area violating HIPAA.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

We were unable to get in to see Dr Lovoi himself so we saw his assistant Terry. A biopsy was done of a mole on my wives stomach to check if it was cancerous. We waited the appropriate amount of time for the result and went back into the office. When my wife went in after waiting about 45 minutes the doctor proceeded to tell her the lab lost the specimen, nothing could be done, they didn't know if it was cancer; come back in four months. After paying her copay she left. We called back when she regained her composure. Only to find out that was a lie the office lost it and was blaming the lab. We don't know if Dr Lovoi was aware of this but we will no longer be seeing anyone in that office again. And everyone I know will be made aware of how terrible his entire office handled this situation. They knew they lost the specimen and still made her wait for results they knew would never come then lied to her face.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Love this doctor. Changed insurance to stay with him.Hope to have him a very long,long time.

Submitted August 26, 2012

Excellent caring doctor who listens, answers questions, promotes wellness. Excellent bedside manner. Recommend him highly! I feel very confident with Dr. Lovoi. Treatments very effective, recomments only tests as they are needed.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Excellent Doctor, my whole family see's him. Staff is WONDERFUL!! They are always there to help you.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Lovoi will take time to consult and answer all my questions

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Very caring and extremely knowledgeable, would recommend to anyone that needs an intense evaluation and the correct answers. He's worth his weight in gold!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

Best Doctor I have ever Had. Very helpful. listens! Does not make you feel he is in a hurry.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006

Dr. Michael S. Lovoi's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1987)