Ratings for Dr. Edgar Wythe Scrivener

Excellent bed side manners...didn't rush me...even made the time to get a second opinion to put my mind at ease....staff was very friendly....Great first time experience! Highly recommend! Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

pretty good experience. fast and efficient. little rough w the freezing, not as gentle as I have experienced w others. but overall good.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Scrivener and staff gave me the best dental experience, everyone of them were kind and caring, knowledgable and understanding. I would recommend Dr Scrivener to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Scrivener is an awesome caring doctor and his staff are great too. I recommend Dr. Scrivener to anyone for dental work or surgery. He's The Best #1

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I recently went to get all four wisdom teeth removed in one sitting with local freezing. The staff were very kind and courteous, and Dr.Scrivener was very knowledgeable and extremely professional (with a great sense of humour). The procedure only took a few minutes per tooth (thankfully none were severely impacted), and Dr.Scrivener and his assistant constantly check on you to make sure you are completely OK with the procedure and what is going on. I could not say enough nice things about Dr.Scrivener or his staff; I was completely impressed and they made what could have been a very nerve-wracking procedure a breeze. After the procedure I had very minimal swelling (almost non-existent) and almost no discomfort the next day (can comfortably get by on an Advil as it only feels like a mild bruise). I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Scrivener for any required procedures!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013