Dr. Josh Olson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Josh Olson

After having children I considered breast augmentation. I live in Gilbert and have a crazy schedule and did not want to drive far for appointments and surgery. I found Dr Olson online, he had excellent reviews and his Gilbert office is so close to my home. Dr Olson and his staff made me feel so comfortable and set proper expectations from the start. The recovery was so much easier than expected and results are exactly what I was hoping for. So happy I did this and would not change a thing!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I saw Katie Mann for dysport injection and I was beyond happy with her and the results. I feel like she did such a great job doing the injections and answering all my questions. I saw great result wishing 2 days. I highly recommend seeing Katie and this office!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

I had just moved here from out of state and desperately needed a breast implant exchange. I don’t know any surgeons in the area and happened upon Dr. Olsons website. I booked a consultation and even though the wait was lengthy it was well worth it. My original implants were over 20+ years old and in pretty bad shape. Dr. Olson did an amazing job and the recovery was super fast. The staff is awesome and the facility is pristine. I just signed up for esthetician services and can’t wait. This is your one stop shop!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

After doing extensive research and reading many reviews, I chose Dr. Olson to perform my breast augmentation and I couldn’t be happier with my results. Dr. Olson is a perfectionist when it comes to his work and him and his staff were very professional, informative, and friendly throughout the entire process. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Olson and his staff are amazing! Professional and very friendly. You will not regret going to him for your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Olson and his staff in Gilbert were very informative and extremely nice! I decided to get a breast augmentation and I knew I had made the best choice in going with them from the first visit. Dr Olson saw me for my initial orientation and told me what would look good for my body type. Dr Olson knows his stuff! I am really happy with my results and the service. I highly recommend him to any of my friends/family to him!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I previously had a breast augmentation from another Dr. in Tucson and was very unsatisfied with the results! my left breast slipped from under the mussel and the Dr. that preformed my surgery did not want to fix it. I went to Dr. Josh Olson feeling embarrassed and deformed. He was very professional and knowledgeable He immediately made me feel comfortable and confident with him fixing my botched surgery. I love my results ! My breast are very natural looking and symmetrical . I recommend Dr. Olson and his entire staff very highly, In fact I seen four other doctors before I chose Dr. Olson and I did not feel they would give me the results I wanted.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I'm a 68 year old male in good shape, who works out 5 days a week. I am still athletically active. I viewed some recent vacation pic's & didn't like my droopy eyes. Did a search on the web and was intrigued by Dr. Olsen and his staff. What a great decision on my part. First and foremost, Patti and the staff were so welcoming and calming to a sense of relaxtion. Doc & I talked NCAA tourney and we were done. Wait til you all see my before and afters. Do yourself a favor and make an appt. Scott Farnsworth

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I had the best experience with Dr. Olson! I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago with another doctor. I didn't quite get the result i had been looking for. Dr. Olson was awesome. He went above and beyond and did exactly what i was looking for. He really listened to what i wanted and did it! Everyone in his office is so friendly, and are very patient. It was so nice he has an office and surgery center here in Gilbert. Driving to PV and Scottsdale is so much of a hassle anymore. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I'm so excited about my results for my full Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift, and Liposuction of back and flanks and I'm only 2 weeks post op. Dr. Olson gave me an actual hour glass shape and the results are above and beyond anything I even hoped for! The staff is great and very helpful. Everyone was so quick in answering any questions had. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Dr. Josh Olson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Josh Olson of Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in the latest cosmetic plastic surgery procedures for the face, body, and breasts. Many men and women from Scottsdale and Gilbert, Arizona visit Dr. Olson for surgical and non-surgical procedures like breast augmentation, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, brazilian butt lift, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), Botox Cosmetic, dermal fillers, laser hair removal, and CoolSculpting. Please visit his website for more detailed information and to schedule a consultation.

• English
  • Korean

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

• American Board of Plastic Surgery