Ratings for Dr. Arioll Labrada

When you call the office, they tell you they don't have a schedule open yet and that they'll call you back..... What does that mean? Are we in a third world country or in the US? How can a doctor not have a schedule? Is his Google Calendar broken? My mother has been waiting for 3 months to be seen by this doctor. They still haven't called her back. Very unprofessional, unethical, inconsiderate and unorganized. She still hasn't seen the doctor so impossible to rate him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I loved the service this is a fantastic doctor I only wish he would not leave this office he is a great guy you can talk to him and feel comfortable talking with him. The only negative I see is not getting to see him at the appointment time but this is not the doctors fault it is the way things are done in Miami they have no clue on keeping appointments in Miami. But overall experience excellent.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The girl who scheduled my appt laughed at me on the phone when she said " I have a slot available that opened, I said of course, she then LAUGHED & said I remember you, you're the one with migranes HAHAHAHA*** & the day I get attended, the Dr. gets interrupted by his cell in front of me "which his in call volume is so loud you can hear the caller" . instead of having his cell on vibrate for patient discretion. That whole place is soooooo unprofessional. RETURN AGAIN....HAHA YOU WISH!!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014