Ratings for Dr. Arioll Labrada

I loved the service this is a fantastic doctor I only wish he would not leave this office he is a great guy you can talk to him and feel comfortable talking with him. The only negative I see is not getting to see him at the appointment time but this is not the doctors fault it is the way things are done in Miami they have no clue on keeping appointments in Miami. But overall experience excellent.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The girl who scheduled my appt laughed at me on the phone when she said " I have a slot available that opened, I said of course, she then LAUGHED & said I remember you, you're the one with migranes HAHAHAHA*** & the day I get attended, the Dr. gets interrupted by his cell in front of me "which his in call volume is so loud you can hear the caller" . instead of having his cell on vibrate for patient discretion. That whole place is soooooo unprofessional. RETURN AGAIN....HAHA YOU WISH!!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014