Ratings for Dr. Patrick Walsh

I had a septo-rhinoplasty performed by Dr Walsh a little over a year ago now, having recently had the 12 month post operative check-up. He is the only surgeon I consulted with and from the very beginning I felt comfortable and safe in his hands. He took the time to answer any questions I had, was incredibly knowledgable and didn't place any pressure on me to undergo the surgery at all. As others have mentioned his fees are also on the affordable side compared to other practices. I was happy the day I had my cast taken off and more than a year later I am still incredibly glad I chose Dr Walsh as my surgeon. I would never consider anyone else, there's a reason he's the best!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty with a surgeon in Toorak a few years ago and was very disappointed with the results and the service I received, after much contemplation, I decide to undergo a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Patrick Walsh in Aug this year. My only regret is not going with him from the very start!! He is awesome!! Very professional, friendly, patient and approachable and obviously very skilled!! I am satisfied with the results (and can actually breathe better as well) :) To add to all the awesomeness, his fees are actually affordable and won't cost you an arm and a leg! :) Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr Patrick Walsh = Wonderful doctor! Operated on me recently and couldn't be happier with the results. He performed septoplasty, turbinate reduction and FESS to correct structural airway issues with my nose and sinuses. After only 2 weeks, breathing much better than previously already. Great communicator, he took the time to offer options, answer questions, and to check on me both before and after surgery. His team provided all the advice needed for a smooth recovery. Dr Walsh was the third ENT I saw but the first I had great confidence in. Don't muck around, this is the surgeon you want a referral to. Thank you Patrick!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

BEST Rhinoplasty surgeon!! My nose after surgery looked pretty much exactly like the 3D images that were drawn prior. He is very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. If you have any concerns he will address them and is very humble. For me, bedside manner is not as important; I really just wanted someone who gets the job done perfectly, and Patrick has both of these qualities. If you are considering cosmetic/functional Rhinoplasty, please go to someone that specialises in noses! As Patrick is an ENT he chooses to only works in those areas and his knowledge is amazing! Please do not see a surgeon who does boobs, butts and everything else - your nose can not be hidden under clothing if it does not turn out well. If I have any other facial concerns I will most definitely be seeing Patrick again and have no hesitation referring friends and family to him. Thank you Dr Walsh!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty and turbinoplasty with Dr. Walsh a couple of years ago, and earlier this week he removed a branchial cyst from my neck. Overall, both experiences were very positive and he is one of the most professional and talented surgeons I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr Patrick Walsh performed a septorhinoplasty and reduction of inferior turbinates on myself last week. From the moment I met with this surgeon, I knew he was the surgeon I will be choosing. I didn’t have much pain after the procedure and bruising was minimal, it was a tolerable experience overall. He called my father on his mobile after the procedure to tell him that it was successful and saw me at the hospital twice on the day of the operation and the following day also. I cannot be happier with the result that Patrick has given me and it is still early days as it’s only been a week. Patrick is a kind, genuine, meticulous and professional ENT surgeon that I couldn’t recommend highly enough!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

A remarkable, professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring ENT professional with impeccable bedside manners. There is no faulting Patrick in any aspect of my experience. A very comfortable facility and a very professional team of people behind him. I felt comfortable, safe and knew that I was in good hands. His interaction and integrity are right there in every word he speaks and action he takes and he backs himself every single step of the way. I was in the best hands with the best ENT in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Patrick Walsh is a brilliant Surgeon, highly professional, very dedicated and caring. He has performed a very serious Head and Neck surgery on me. I had been devastated about my upcoming surgery and Patrick was very kind and understanding, explaining everything to me in great detail, and he patiently answered my many, many questions. He was very thorough and reassuring. I am very happy that Patrick has performed a very successful surgery on me, and my post operative care is also outstanding. I had consulted other Surgeons, but then, on my first consultation with Patrick, I knew straightaway that I was going to be in very good hands with him, and I trusted him completely. I could not have asked for a better ENT Specialist/Head and Neck Surgeon than Patrick. He is absolutely the best, by far.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Looking forward to seeing Dr Walsh for my second consult. Had a pleasant experience & was very honest about what we could achieve in my rhino-septoplasy. Felt very comfortable with Dr Walsh and can't wait to book with him in the future. He was also recommended to me & my friend was over the moon about her results .

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

A true legend ENT! Outstanding carer for his patients. Without a doubt the best in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Patrick Walsh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Avmed