Ratings for Dr. Patrick Walsh

I would highly recommend Patrick Walsh. He is brilliant in his field. He is reliable and a trustworthy ENT professional with an excellent bedside manner. Follow through with Dr Walsh is impeccable.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Patrick is an exceptional surgeon with a caring and calm manner. I can't say enough about him. He is the best of many I have seen. My repair nasal surgery went well and has made a big difference to my life.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

What a lovely professional! End to end service. Impeccable manners. Trustworthy. Honest. Reliable to say a just few kind things about Patrick Walsh. I believe that this is an outstanding professional and I would recommend that if he isn't your first consultation, he would win you over if he was a second opinion, without effort. He also performed a rhinoplasty on my niece and the outcome for her was perfect. I often catch her smiling at her profile in the mirror. It has impacted positively on her self esteem, and also improved her sinus issues.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

A very excellent experience. I would highly recommend Mr Walsh on every level. Extremely professional, patient and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

A very professional & thorogh ENT. Polite and kind. Answered all my questions and any concerns thatI had. A very high recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Patrick Walsh is just superb. My issue and story is very complex and under the first class care on Patrick Walsh I was in such good care. I was extremely surprised when I came here to review Patrick and saw Simon Braham above him. That couldn’t possibly be as Patrick is way out of his league. Then ratemds told me he paid for a promotion. It makes sense. Patrick really is in a different class with end to end professional care. Excellent bedside manners.

Submitted February 25, 2019

Brilliant, trustworthy, thorough, busy, professional, informative; many reasons to trust Patrick Walsh. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Recently had a septorhinoplasty two weeks ago. I’m so happy I chose Patrick! After years of searching for the right surgeon I finally came across Patrick and knew straight away that I was confident he could achieve what I wanted. I was so picky with making sure I went to the right surgeon as it’s a procedure you want to get right the first time! Still 2 weeks post op with some swelling but I already love it. My new nose looks exactly the way Patrick and I had predicted through the images we augmented together. Aside from my result he’s such a lovely, caring and knowedgble surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

You won’t find anyone in Melbourne as good as Patrick Walsh. He is professional, accountable and so able. Acts with integrity in everything he does. Explains to you so that you know . Excellent patient care and after care. Very trusting and very humble and I recommend above all others.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

I have done a full one year circle of recovery after my sinus operation with Patrick Walsh. He is an outstanding surgeon. He has a flawless record for his integrity and now I know why. Excellent bedside manners. Top notch care and understanding to me and my concerns and recover. I am blessed to have come across this professional and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Patrick Walsh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients