Ratings for Dr. Patrick Walsh

I had a septorhinoplasty performed by Dr Patrick Walsh at the end of 2016. Now I am 8 months post op and I could not be happier. Dr Walsh was honestly the most knowledgeable, calm and collected surgeon I have ever met. He was extremely considerate of my feelings and answered every single mind numbing question I asked him. He is also very punctual at appointments. In my consultation he was able to produce within 5 minutes a picture animation of my face from all angles what my nose looks like and then one of what he can achieve and what I would like. One moment where I was admiring his work was where I had a complication one day with my nose on the day before christmas where of course he was unavailable to reach, however he somehow got in contact with me and gave me his personal mobile just to make sure I was okay and regularly checked up on me. After surgery he came in to check how I was doing and told me the surgery went well and he was able to give me everything I wanted plus a great airway (of course this may be different with everyone). My breathing has improved dramatically following surgery and I am now in love with my profile. I cannot thank Dr Walsh enough for his outstanding work. On a final note I want to summarize that Dr Walsh has the most respect for his patients, treats them with dignity, he is very professional, organised and reliable - I would easily say he is the best ENT specialist in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Walsh is an exceptional surgeon with an eye for aesthetics and outstanding bedside manner. I've been completely overjoyed by my results. Dr. Walsh cares deeply about his patients and ensures we are always well taken care of by him and his staff. Excellent, excellent choice!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I am so thankful that Melbourne has this amazing person in it. Patrick really is second to none. He is just absolutely and above first class in his field.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr Patrick Walsh is truely one of the BEST ENT Specialists in Melbourne. He performed a very complex surgery on me and the outcomes were very successful. His rooms on Chapel st are convenient and staff are very lovely. He does have a bit of a wait list and that wait is worth it. You are being treated with MAGIC HANDS. He also performed a rhinoplasty on a relative (because he is also a plastic surgeon). I am also looking to having a revision surgery at the end of this year.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Walsh is a highly skilled surgeon with outstanding bedside manners. His calm caring attitude and professionalism was a tremendous help to me during a very serious time in my life. He restored my faith. His pre-op and post instructions were clear and concise and were very beneficial in my recovery. Outstanding !!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Walsh has done surgical procedures on my wife, my son and a few on me (ear and nose). When I moved to Melbourne he has been my ENT for the family. Great bedside disposition, exceptional technique and skill, very efficient and kind. Everything you want from a doctor. He surrounds himself with great people. Everyone he works with are polite and professional. I recently had a procedure that was "elective" and I wouldn't have done it with anyone else. Thankful to have him as an ENT doctor and ALWAYS recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

A magnificent ENT specialist who has taken the highest level of care when dealing with me and the kids.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Edit: staff review on previous review should have been 5 stars, it was a phone error. Everyone in Dr Walsh's office are very helpful and courteous. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

After extensive research & numerous consultations with other ENT's regarding septorhinoplasty, we decided to go with Dr Walsh & it has definitely been the right choice. From the initial consultation to post op care, Dr Walsh has been nothing short of brilliant. His level of care, knowledge, empathy and understanding is second to none. We never felt rushed, always listened to & he always made sure we understood what was going to happen & how. His care for his patients is outstanding, my surgery was running a tad late due to the complexity of it. With a concerned wife & kids at home, HE (not a nurse) called my wife at 9:30pm on a Friday night after surgery to let her know how I was & how everything went. Then he was back in the hospital to check on me at 8:30am on a Saturday morning. I have never experienced that level of care, it was remarkable. It has been an honor to be under the care of Dr Walsh and his team. Thank you so much. Do yourself a favour and see Dr Walsh, he is AMAZING!!!!

Submitted February 11, 2017

Patrick came very highly recommended and I would like to pass that recommendation on. I found his services to be very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Patrick Walsh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal