Ratings for Dr. Patrick Walsh

A true legend ENT! Outstanding carer for his patients. Without a doubt the best in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I cannot put into words how pleased I am with my nose and experience with Dr Walsh! He is by far the most caring, professional and dedicated doctor that I have ever visited/consulted with. I was very scared for my surgery, but before going in - he visited me and made sure he was there to answer any queries I had! After the surgery, he then visited my mum who had 1000 questions, but he was more than happy to stay and provide comfort. These small things make a doctor stand out so much more, and this is Dr Walsh! He provides nothing but the best for his patients and makes sure you feel comfortable with every step! You can tell he loves his work - it speaks through his procedures. I highly recommend Dr Walsh - it was worth it all!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Words cannot explain how incredible my experience with Dr Patrick Walsh has been. I have never had surgery so I was quite anxious. I had seen a few surgeons and I knew from my first appointment with Patrick he was the surgeon for me. He has a very calm and nurturing nature about him and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I was scheduled in for septorhinoplasty and reduction of inferior turbinates. Patrick and his team provide nothing but world class service. He knew my mum was more nervous than I was so he went out of his way to call her before and straight after the surgery. My post op experience was incredible. I did not feel any pain just a bit swollen in the face. No nausea at all either. I was only taking Panadol on days 1&2 as a preventative and then once I stopped there was still no pain. I was a bit swollen in my cheeks but this passed quickly and I had zero bruising. I am extremely happy with the look of my nose even though I am still swollen. Patrick listened to everything I wanted and gave me a look that was better than I could have articulated. It still looks like me just a better version and most importantly I can breathe better than I ever have. He is an absolute magician and I cannot speak highly enough about him and my experience.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I had a septorhinoplasty performed by Dr Patrick Walsh at the end of 2016. Now I am 8 months post op and I could not be happier. Dr Walsh was honestly the most knowledgeable, calm and collected surgeon I have ever met. He was extremely considerate of my feelings and answered every single mind numbing question I asked him. He is also very punctual at appointments. In my consultation he was able to produce within 5 minutes a picture animation of my face from all angles what my nose looks like and then one of what he can achieve and what I would like. One moment where I was admiring his work was where I had a complication one day with my nose on the day before christmas where of course he was unavailable to reach, however he somehow got in contact with me and gave me his personal mobile just to make sure I was okay and regularly checked up on me. After surgery he came in to check how I was doing and told me the surgery went well and he was able to give me everything I wanted plus a great airway (of course this may be different with everyone). My breathing has improved dramatically following surgery and I am now in love with my profile. I cannot thank Dr Walsh enough for his outstanding work. On a final note I want to summarize that Dr Walsh has the most respect for his patients, treats them with dignity, he is very professional, organised and reliable - I would easily say he is the best ENT specialist in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Walsh is an exceptional surgeon with an eye for aesthetics and outstanding bedside manner. I've been completely overjoyed by my results. Dr. Walsh cares deeply about his patients and ensures we are always well taken care of by him and his staff. Excellent, excellent choice!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I am so thankful that Melbourne has this amazing person in it. Patrick really is second to none. He is just absolutely and above first class in his field.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr Patrick Walsh is truely one of the BEST ENT Specialists in Melbourne. He performed a very complex surgery on me and the outcomes were very successful. His rooms on Chapel st are convenient and staff are very lovely. He does have a bit of a wait list and that wait is worth it. You are being treated with MAGIC HANDS. He also performed a rhinoplasty on a relative (because he is also a plastic surgeon). I am also looking to having a revision surgery at the end of this year.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Walsh is a highly skilled surgeon with outstanding bedside manners. His calm caring attitude and professionalism was a tremendous help to me during a very serious time in my life. He restored my faith. His pre-op and post instructions were clear and concise and were very beneficial in my recovery. Outstanding !!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Walsh has done surgical procedures on my wife, my son and a few on me (ear and nose). When I moved to Melbourne he has been my ENT for the family. Great bedside disposition, exceptional technique and skill, very efficient and kind. Everything you want from a doctor. He surrounds himself with great people. Everyone he works with are polite and professional. I recently had a procedure that was "elective" and I wouldn't have done it with anyone else. Thankful to have him as an ENT doctor and ALWAYS recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

A magnificent ENT specialist who has taken the highest level of care when dealing with me and the kids.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Patrick Walsh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford