Ratings for Dr. Carol Shpak

Carol is a wonderful woman. I have been seeing her for over a decade. At one point, Carol had a new receptionist who was rude and unprofessional, and I seriously thought of changing offices because of this. At the end of my vist, I told the receptionist that I would not be returning to the office and that I will call her when I know where I would like my records forwarded. That evening, Carol phoned me personally to discuss my concerns. She acknowledged my feelings and apologized for the terrible experience. As a result, the rude receptionist was let go and I stayed at the office. The new girls upfront are delightful! It's such a nice and welcoming office. Dr. Shpak truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I am always afraid of dentists and having just moved to Ladner, searched for someone who would respect that and understand my fears. She was very caring. I would have no problem recommending her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013