Ratings for Dr. Kristjana Cameron

Dr. Cameron is compassionate, and a good listener. She isn't warm, and she doesn't smile much. I think she seems very competent.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

After meeting with Doctor Cameron, I thought that I found the best doctor in the world. She had put me in serious danger in regard of my physical health, discharged me without any care and label me as a drug addict, while the medication “she says that I was addict” was prescribed for mental conditions by her and several doctor before her. I tried several time to resolve the problem... leading me to a worse condition. Today I am struggling with issues that I wasn’t before. This is, in my opinion, a big lack of competency.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

Excellent care. Most helpful and takes time to ensure I understand my care and prognosis. She is making my life worth living again. All staff at BC OSI are great. It is a pleasure to deal with them all.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Dr. K Cameron is the best psychiatry doctor I have seen. She is patient, and caring, and so insightful. It looks like she may be going on maternity leave for a while. I hope she’s back at BCOSI clinic soon!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

The best psychologist I have seen. Finally a doctor who understands and truly cares about vets.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Amazing Doctor. Kind, caring, and extremely competent.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I feel so lucky to have access to top notch care at the BC OSI clinic. The new location is much nicer!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Cameron and Kim at the BCOSI are amazing. They are such a great resource to the service members of B.C. If you are able to access this resource, I can’t recommend it highly enough!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

She has saved my life more than one time, but not forgetting, her staff at the OSI Clinic are punctual, friendly, supportive and caring.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

The best psychiatrist at the OSI Clinic in Vancouver.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018