Ratings for Dr. Sarojini Nair

Although I was happy with my results considering how I looked pre-op, she missed a spot on my left outer thigh/saddle bag that was still bulging out compared to the other side. Also, the initial consult, I was quoted $1000 less and when I went back 6 weeks later asking to go ahead, Dr Sarojini said that she must have misquoted me and said it should be $6800. We negotiated back down to $5800 but I knew she wasn't happy and she could have taken more out. She also while I was on the operating table said that 'she can use a laser to get precise results for another $800' but I said 'no' so her work was sloppier. She is more for the money and didn't say much about the bulge except that it will go down. Not friendly. I'm going to do it again but I will visit a cosmetic surgeon my girlfriend just went with and got much more amazing results for less the price. I had this done 3 years ago, I just didn't know about this site.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

A long standing practitioner with extensive experience and expertise. Specialises in liposculpture with outstanding results.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013