Ratings for Dr. Oriana Watt

Did not feel she took me serious. She did not conduct any physical exam, she laughed and told me I am fine. She may be very knowledgeable but her bedside manner left me feeling belittled

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

She is a nice and knowledgable doctor and she does have good bed side manners, but somewhat I felt she didn't take me seriously. She wasn't very helpful to me. I was quite worried about my health issue, after seeing her I'm not satisfied still worried.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

She has a fantastic bedside manner and she's really knowledgeable. Also made it very easy for me to get my prescriptions filled without much hassle.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Watt recently became my family doctor and I was very impressed with her. She is very knowledgeable and reassuring when explaining possible health issues.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr O Watt listens attentively, articulates diagnose and treatment so the patient can understand. Thus allowing the patient to raise concerns/questions.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013