Ratings for Dr. Graeme Clarke

Doctor Graeme Clarke is a good man and an excellent surgeon. He recently performed a major surgery on my husband and thanks to his skill and extensive experience, it was a success and my husband is recovering well now. He spent a lot of time with us, explaining the situation, listening to us and answering all our questions. He even made a special trip to the hospital on a Sunday to put us at ease. Doctor Graeme Clarke is very dedicated and truly cares for his patients. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Terrible killed a patient. Lack of duty of care. Did not read notes, obviously doesn't care about patients. More concerned about making money. Should be deregistered and never allowed to practice again. See ABC Bews, Sydney Morning Herald and West Australian.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr Clarke performed a bowel resection (open surgery) on me three weeks ago. From everything I had read, my recovery was likely to long term and possibly problematic. However, despite being in my 60s, I am nearly back to my old self. I put this down to Dr Clarke's expertise as a surgeon first and foremost. I am delighted !

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have had two inguinal hernia operations performed by Graeme, both with successful outcomes.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015