Ratings for Dr. Grant MacColl

Staff was nice but I felt pressured to treat my daughter with braces instead of Invisalign. I would not recommend this office if you are looking for an Invisalign specialist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Great staff at front desk -- so friendly and MacColl is gentle, so kind and did a great job.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Very friendly and accommodating staff!!! Dr MacColl takes the time to thoroughly explain treatments and options. Would highly recommend this clinic

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Very knowledgable and helps you find the best option for you, not the one that's best for his pay check. Really amazing staff, all so incredibly nice, very flexible appointments. Overall, absolutely amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Definitely knows what he is talking about, he is very good at stating the options but letting you remain the boss of what is happening with your smile! He will not put braces on someone unsuitable just for a bigger pay cheque! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Nicest orthodontist out there! Super friendly and willing to help. Very knowledgeable. I was in orthodontics for almost seven years because my teeth were so bad but I always looked forward to my appointments.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Had a consult with Dr. MacColl a few years ago for Invisalign and he stated I was a great candidate. At the time I didn’t pursue the treatment, but returned recently. He again stated I was still a good candidate. I had done some research and had some questions for him (retainers, corrections, problems during treatment). It was quite obvious that he is very inexperienced with Invisalign and was uncomfortable with my questions. He even stated that he only does about 5-6 Invisalign cases a year and doesn’t treat with Invisalign often because braces work better. I would inquire -then why do you promote it at your office? I was very disappointed in his conduct and feel that if I didn’t ask questions he would have pursued with treatment even though he is not a preferred provider and has little experience. I have since been to another ortho who is a premier provider of Invisalign and I’m very happy with how my teeth are moving. If you’re considering Invisalign I wouldn’t use this office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014