Ratings for Dr. Andy Koo

Dr Koo uses text book knowledge; one size fits all! I prefer treatment bas d on individual patient needs.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Koo is rude and condescending! Unsympathetic. Treated me like cattle.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

The endoscopy center was great, very clean and helpful staff but personally I thought Dr. Koo was very rude. Was not willing to answer questions and when he did, you can notice he was time constrained. I understand you have numerous patients, but please take time with each patient when you have a severe issue on your hands. He maybe spent 5 minutes explaining the findings, not enough time.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Kind and understanding. Great experience for someone going to a gastroenterologist for the first time.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Wonderful doctor who was able to explain everything in a very clear manner. The fact that he really cares about you really comes out during the encounter. He was recommended for me by a friend who also saw him (shed raved about him) - and I am glad I chose Dr Koo

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

extremely thoughtful doctor. really listens to you instead of just ordering a bunch of tests. Seems to understand my concerns and issues really well. Office was very professional. I love that his appointments ALWAYS seem to run exactly on time... He also gives prompt follow up calls to any questions and test results. Would highly recommend this doctor and his practice.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

great physician; takes his time; answer all questions. Friendly approach. Very caring.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Koo works in an office that is run like a factory. Get them in and out. He did not answer any questions I had for him. He beat around the bush. I found more information on the web that answered my questions. I went to this office because my insurance changed. I am returning to Dr. Richard Golding even if I have to pay out of pocket. Dr. Golding has always gone out his way to help me with my stomach problems and helped other Dr.'s with other aspects of my care including my heart problems. He truly cares about his patients. Dr. Koo doesn't have the patients or the time to really listen to what you are saying. Good luck to find a Dr. who cares about your needs. It is half the battle in finding great Dr. who cares!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Andy Koo's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AHC