Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Marouni

Amazing orthodontist. Nice man and does wonderful work. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

my teeth look amazing. i came to dr marouni for a little less than two years and each visit was pleasant. nice man. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

He loves money.. thats all he knows and cares about... he doesnt care if he fixes your teeth or not!! Beware of this doctor!!! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He did not provide the proper service that an orthodontist is supposed to provide.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

He is by far the worst doctor ever. They should take away his liscense. He should go back to Columbia university and learn dentistry and orthodontics. He should be arrested. First he tells you that your insurance will cover most of the cost, then he comes back and tells you that braces are not covered under your plan. When I asked him for my $500 deposit back, he refused to return it giving some **** excuse. He said that he had already used the deposit to buy the braces. When I asked to see the braces, he said it was impossible because they were being sterilized in a special room. I was ignorant and believed him. Later, I found out that braces were nothing more than pieces of metal and they should come pre-sterilized. He is a real crook. Don't ever go to him. He ought to be in jail. He also charges insane prices (1000 dollars more than the place I eventually got my braces from) and has a dirty/dingy office. I WOULD NOT GO TO HIM EVEN IF MY TEETH WERE FALLING OUT, IT'S BETTER TRYING TO FIX IT YOURSELF THAN DEAL WITH HIM.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009