Ratings for Dr. Mark Johnson

I recently had a very bad experience at Dr Johnsons doctor surgery and I am left feeling very upset with the way I was treated.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have nothing but high praise for Dr Johnson and his staff. He is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. My daughter has seen him for years and I couldnt be happier!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I am sure he has plenty of knowledge, but said due to our children going to same school it was not the best! funny I thought that it should not matter as long as you worked under Drs policies. Anyway he did the normal measure and weigh but really a psychologist role. Thank you, lady in office very abrupt and unhappy

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I found him to be wonderful with my teenage son. His secretary is very efficient and he is happy to answer all questions. After reading the other ratings I must add that when I advised Dr Johnson I could not afford to pay up front for the consultation he was more than happy to bulk bill us and has done so every consultation. I would highly recommend this Doctor. Debra and Bailey, Port Macquarie

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I switched over when the last pead moved the hospital.. I have found him awesome!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Hopeless doctor. Unhelpfull with advice does not return calls and writes out prescriptions incorrectly.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

His policies re who he sees are questionable and contradictory. Apparently there is a "no out of area" policy and he refused to see my child due to the "great distance" we would have to go...yet our friend's child who lives in the same area as us is a patient of his... Also, at one stage we were rung by his secretary and offered a last minute appointment because they had a "cancellation" (we were unable to take it due to being in Sydney seeing cardiac specialists). Bizarrely, when we rang back to make a new appointment we were told the doctor refuses to see my son due to being "out of area" again. We were told to go to coffs. Port Macquarie is only an extra half hour on top of the hour it would take us to go to coffs. And did I mention he doesn't bulk bill.... Don't waste your time with this "Doctor" or his secretary.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Johnson has a very calming nature. My 2 month old absolutely loved him! He is very thorough and explains things very well. He is very reassuring and I feel comfortable in his care for my child.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013