Ratings for Dr. Thaung Min Ko

As our alternative GP at our practice he is helpful in explaining symptoms and remedies. Please address the spelling of "WOLLONGONG" instead of Woolongong, thank you Warren.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

After hearing every word of his time with the two clients who went beefore me, i didn't have high expectations that he could help the rheumatoid arthritis in my knees. Dr Ko's manner was unprofessional. He did a cursory examination and told me I needed a total knee replacement but it would only last 3 years. (Maybe the knees Dr Ko replaces only last 3 years, but I work in a hospital and I know the prostheses should last up to 25 years.) He then told me that I was overweight and to go get my stomach banded (I see there is another Dr. Ko doing stomach banding in NSW -- perhaps a relative)and then come back to see him. Everyone in the building could hear him shouting at me. Why would I ever go back? Why would anyone go see him?

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013