Ratings for Dr. Ray Cibulskis

In my experience I believe Dr Cibulskis is the best doctor I have ever been to. His bedside manner is very good and he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr Cibulskis is an excellent doctor, very compassionate, easy to talk to and has a good bedside manner. He does however work in a busy practice so punctuality isn't always great and the reception staff are far from friendly (or helpful). All in all I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Because we queried some questions he was asking us he told us to leave his office and find someone else. We were stunned. He did not explain why he was asking these things and got very defensive. We have seen him several times and he seemed normal but this session was totally unacceptable. Will not be returning!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr Ray has been my doctor for 5 years. He is sympathetic, doesn't believe in unnecessary medications. He is thorough and also kind and good listener. His Practice and staff are amazing and always make me feel like I am welcome and they are happy to see me, especially Sarah. I recommend him to anyone and have always found him available when I need to see him. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a regular GP.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014