Ratings for Dr. Koroush Haghighi

Dr Haghighi is a magician. I am 74 y.o. and have had an inguinal double hernia repaired. I have had no issues with post operaative pain or discomfort and within 24 hours I walked freely and without any need whatsoever for any form of pain relief. His reassuring calmness, quiet confidence friendliness and obvious concern for me was beyond anything I expected. It is difficult to express my admiration for his skilfuless - and his anaesthetist Dr Nicholas Ignateko was disarmingly comforting at a very stressful timewith his relaxed, friendly and professional manner. What a team.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr Haghighi operated on my liver in 2010. Since the operation I have regular tests and he is very thorough in all aspects of my health. He is a kind and considerate person and always leaves no stone unturned. I am so thankful that my doctor referred me to him. Since my operation I am proud to say I have become a grandfather six times and our seventh is on the way. Thank You Dr Haghighi.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Haghighi is amazing. Universe of knowledge, and the kindest heart. Operated on me and my mum, saved mum when she had nectorising pancreatitis. 10 years down the track, we love him to bits!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Outstanding Doctor. Able to do complicated surgeries 'keyhole' with only a minor scar. I highly recommend Dr Haghighi

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr Haghighi is a brilliant surgeon with a kind and caring heart.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr Haghighi saved my life .I.n March 2013 he operated on my pancreas ,I had pancreatic cancer.In 8 days it will be 5 years that right (5YEARS ).You are the man thankyou so much for your care and kindness .I hope you read this Koroush .Thank you

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Amazing surgeon, a wonderful human being who really does have the best interest of his patients in mind at all times.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Haghighi should be nominated to be a saint. He not only saved my life but also my best friends mum. He is astonishing amazingly talented and respected from his peers and completed changed my prognosis towards the very end leaving no stone unturned... an amazing man and could not recommend him higher enough.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr haghighi saved my wife's life in 2012 when she had a car accident and split her pancreas the dr in emergency sent us home after 6 hrs of being there Later that night we returned from severe pain in the abdominal region to then be faced by dr haghighi for a emergency operation thanks to his quick decisions my wife is now alive and well and is as fit as she was before we have a healthy young boy and another one on the way We can't thank you enough god bless you and your skills to do such a great job

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He saved my husband s life where a less skilled surgeon may not have. Also we sent a friend to him whose specialist had sent him home to die! Dr Haghighi agreed to operate and which he said was an easy operation! Our friend is now cancer free!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017