Ratings for Dr. Koroush Haghighi

Amazing surgeon, a wonderful human being who really does have the best interest of his patients in mind at all times.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Haghighi should be nominated to be a saint. He not only saved my life but also my best friends mum. He is astonishing amazingly talented and respected from his peers and completed changed my prognosis towards the very end leaving no stone unturned... an amazing man and could not recommend him higher enough.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr haghighi saved my wife's life in 2012 when she had a car accident and split her pancreas the dr in emergency sent us home after 6 hrs of being there Later that night we returned from severe pain in the abdominal region to then be faced by dr haghighi for a emergency operation thanks to his quick decisions my wife is now alive and well and is as fit as she was before we have a healthy young boy and another one on the way We can't thank you enough god bless you and your skills to do such a great job

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He saved my husband s life where a less skilled surgeon may not have. Also we sent a friend to him whose specialist had sent him home to die! Dr Haghighi agreed to operate and which he said was an easy operation! Our friend is now cancer free!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr Haghighi is a very gifted surgeon, I have had exceptional results from my surgery. From the initial consultation, my time in hospital and his frequent checks, through to the last post op appointment, he expressed genuine and thorough care. He has a very warm and approachable nature, as do all of his staff. He was particularly sensitive to the aesthetics of my operation, and took great efforts to ensure that I was minimally impacted, which I am very grateful for. I felt completely confident in his abilities and feel so lucky that he was the surgeon who operated on me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr Haghighi is brilliant! He is talented surgeon, gifted doctor, and very smart and pleasant man. His bed side manners are impeccable. He checks on his patients regularly, and is always on top of it. He operated on me, and on my mum, so i know first hand.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr K Haghighi is very caring towards his patients. I found him to be very down to earth and most sensitive to the needs of his patients. He is very experienced, knowledgeable and sincere.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Haghighi is the most helpful and pleasant doctor / surgeon I have ever met. His concern for his patients is admirable. He listens to you and responds with a very kind and caring manner. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking treatment. He's very observant and understanding and well worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr Haghighi lis a great surgeon in his field he listens and try's to understand what is going wrong and then goes and attends to it his after care after the operation is also good

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014