Ratings for Dr. John Lee

i received nitrogen treatment for my sun spots from Dr Lee. He warned me about pain and blistering. Both happened after the treatment. I was very frustrated initially as i had repeated treatments in the past and never blistered before. However, the lesions were completely resolved after 2 months; that hasn't been happened before. Now just some discoloration on my scalp. He told me he might be too aggressive on the tx, but it did treat my issue and I didn't have to be treated again at the same spot.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I was scheduled to see dr Husband for a prescription refill for hypertension but was asked if I would be ok to see dr lee instead. Instead of giving me a quick refill, dr lee looked into my history and told me my hypertension might be caused by some excessive hormone. He ordered few more investigations for me. He was very thorough and tried to find the cause instead if just treating the symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013