Ratings for Dr. Daniel McKennitt

Dr. Mckennit is a very god listener and allows you to talk. We need more compassion from doctors instead of passion for money. Dr Mckennit wishing the best in 2019 God bless you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Having been referred to by a friend to dr Mckinnitt I would invite all my friends an family to see him as he is very helpful an knowledgable I am thankful I made the choice to meet with him. 5☆

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

I have known Dr. McKennitt for a long time. He has true integrity and humility. He is a great with patients and people overall. I know he is finishing up extra school at the university so I can't wait for his return.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr Mckennitt please let us know when you will be back and which clinic or hospital, would like u to be our family doctor. Only reason we moved to United Medical is you will be back over there. But we are very unhappy with the service and doctor and now thinking to move back to Dominion. But none of the good doctors are accepting new patients over there. We are very unhappy with the service and recommendations at United. It would be great if you let us know even if u are not coming back to Edmonton. This information help us to plan what we can do further. Only reason we are still associated with United thinking you will come back. Please send ur comment if u are coming back or not coming back. If u are coming back we are very happy to have you back if we can continue with you.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

the biggest question is when will u dr Mckennitt , be back working and where, would like u to be my doctor, atleast u want to help ur patient unlike the doctors I have been going to since u went back to school , u atleast don't work off of the assumption that the more they see the more money , and lack of understanding of problems hat the patient has (UNLIKE THE DOCTORS I SEE NOW , THEY JUST PASS OFF , AND SAY THEY NEED TO CONSULT WITH U BEFORE ANYTHING , BUT THEY WANT ME TO NAME THEM AS MY DOCTOR, WHICH I BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST FAST FOOD DOCTORS THAT I HAVE NOW GET AS MANY PEOPLE IN AND OUT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, ATLEAST DR MCKENNITT WILL TAKE THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND AND HELP , NOT PASS THE BUCK LIKE THE FAST FOOD DOCTORS I SEE NOW , PLEASE TRY AND GET BACK TO WORK SOON WE ALL NEED UR HELP , AS ONE OF THE GREAT DRS

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Very knowledgable and carasmatic. Solved all of my issues right away. He really knows what he is doing and always explains things clearly. Cares a lot about his patients and you can tell he enjoys his job. Would recommend him anytime!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

In the time I have known Dr. Daniel McKennitt he has always offered himself completely in efforts to engage with myself. He has provided information, knowledge and an unlimited supply of resources whenever needed. And more often than not, he will be the one to share these resources with myself before I even need them. His uncompromising support for people and patients is undeniable and I am grateful for having met Dr. Daniel Mckennitt!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

He's amazing that's all I have to say. Just completely outstanding. And does his job well. I'll always use him. :)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

would like to have him back working, so that I can get the needed help and knowledge that he has offered me in past, Atleast u have an understanding on my condition, compared to the doctors I am seeing at moment to fill the void, You always helped me and knew my problems , unlike the ones I am using in your leave, all I am is a number and a pay check to them, they don't really{ccare to look at chart} and have said they need to confirm with u ,but have not really offered and help only a run around with me . please tart working again , my back problems are getting worse and they dont offer help or an understanding to my condition, only come back and we will see what can be done, atleast with u u have worked on trying to help and figure the best way to get me back to normal as much as I can be thanks for that

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Any idea when Dr Daniel McKennitt will be back in practice?

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Daniel McKennitt

Dr. Daniel McKennitt 's response
Dr McKennitt is completing graduate studies and will be returning soon

Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Daniel McKennitt 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. Daniel McKennitt received his B.Sc. (Mathematics & Chemistry), M.D. , M.P.H. (Master of Public Health) and C.C.F.P. (Board Certification in Family Medicine) from the University of Alberta. Furthermore, he has obtained a Special Training in Research Certification (S.T.I.R.) from the University of Alberta, and a Certification in Public Health (C.PH.) from the NBPHE in Washington, D.C. His clinical interests, include epidemiology with a specific focus in addressing health inequities of vulnerable populations (e.g. Indigenous youth and sexual and gender non-conforming persons). His research interests include innovate study design methods for program evaluation, development of measures to assess and evaluate cultural safety, creating development models of interventions based upon complexity theory utilizing structural equation modelling. His personal interests include umpiring baseball, running, reading and spending time with friends and family.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2010)

• Cognitive behavioral therapy