Ratings for Dr. Tuyen Nguyen

Very efficient & fair professionnal. Her judgment for my actual needs were always accurate. She prooved herself to have an excellent judgement. When I lost my job, so my insurance, she lowered the fees of my traitments on the spot. She is in care all my family members, including the boys & she demonstrated great patience & care toward them, which were more than annoying, as of me. She is great, so the hygienists. A big 5 for all those years and the multiple cases she had to treats.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Passez votre chemin. Hygiénistes dentaires peu professionnelles. Dentiste qui te fait sentir comme un numéro. Voilà mon impression.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I have been going here for years and have never had such an amazing dentist before. Excellent work, very kind even though I have anxiety about going to the dentist from previous bad experiences.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Was my dentist for the last 10-12 years or so until i asked for the first time to negotiate a payment deferral...Refused via her secretary. Very efficient at following up on your bi-annual dental cleaning, business loyalty to your health insurance plan and efficiency at making you feel like a cow milk. Newly bright and shiny office with a crystal chandelier, consistency in delivering late services and recently a dental filling dropped and broke. Will offer my health insurance plan to another more professional and loyal dentist (loyal to her patients).

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014