Ratings for Dr. Donna Reist

I saw Dr. Reist when dealing with the sudden death of my mother. I found her to be warm, patient and empathetic. I would not hesitate to recommend her. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

This woman is truly the worst professional I have come across. She charged us an absurdly large fee for educational testing and refused to assist my daughter or answer any questions about the findings after the fact. After telling my daughter there was something physically wrong with her brain she refused to speak with her any further or administer any more tests to get to the bottom of the situation, and was unable to adequately explain the findings of her tests (which she did not administer herself, but rather had a student do). When my daughter emailed her some time later after still having difficulties in school, she refused to meet with her, told her to stop bothering her with long emails, and threatened to charge her credit card. Do not spend your time or money on this ignorant and rude woman, she will treat you and your child as unwanted, inadequate and burdensome.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She was slow to respond, unable to answer any of my questions and overall unhelpful despite her hefty fees.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017