Ratings for Dr. Brent Derksen

Dr. Derkesen is very knowledgable and has a wonderfully calming demeanour. I have been impressed by his medical knowledge and how he has been able to provide Me with excellent medical help. This clinic and what it does is literally a life saver.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

I have had Dr. Derksen as my medical doctor treating me for addiction for more than a year. During this period Dr. Derksen has demonstrated an in-depth knowledge and expertise of his job. He will encourage you when you’re down and when you think you are hopeless. Dr. Derksen knows his job. The staff at the Segue clinic are true professionals.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Visiting this clinic, I can say is a wonderful experience. Staff are so accommodating and very friendly. Once you enter into the clinic they will welcome you with a warm smile and friendly approach that will make you feel comfortable dealing with him. Dr Derksen is so approachable and deals with his patients in a professional and friendly manner. All the staff are amazing. They are so warm and friendly and very polite and always have a smile on their face whenever you see them. I highly recommend Seque clinic.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I have been coming to this clinic for a number of months now to help with my addictions. I have only experienced top line treatment!! I referred people to this clinic often and freely. Dr. Derksen Is a pleasure to deal with. I am very pleased with the efficiency of the clinic staff and the care from Dr. Derksen. He is very knowledgeable, approachable and reassuring. I’m very pleased to be a patient of the Segue clinic here in Port Colborne.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Derksen, although normally very busy, has always giving me the attention I needed, to deal with my problems and health issues. Dr. Derksen stays up-to-date on new medical developments in his field and this is greatly appreciated. The Segue clinic and staff provide a much needed service and they provide it very well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Derksen at the Segue Clinic for the past 6 months. With me he has been outstanding. He is patient, listens to me and responds with a high degree of knowledge and experience. I’m totally satisfied with the service I received from this clinic and the help that they provide. Segue clinic, thank you for your outstanding service. I could not have gone on this journey alone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr. Derksen provides a much needed service. He’s completely respectful and conducts himself in a compassionate manner. I feel that I have a better grasp of my health since joining this clinic. I find the staff non-judgemental and they seem to genuinely care. It doesn’t matter if I mess up or “slip”, I don’t feel like a failure because the doctor and staff encourage me to get back up and try again.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Derksen and the staff here at the Segue Clinic are fast efficient and accommodating. All staff are great. Dr. Derksen listens and helped form the best plan for my treatment. All my health issues were addressed. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Service at this clinic is great and couldn’t be better. I always feel that the doctor has nothing but my best interest in mind. I have been able to gain a sense of control over my health since joining this clinic. Staff way so professional. I would highly recommend this connect her friend. Thank you for your help and confidentiality. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

helped me get my life back. I am now in recovery and just go to 12 step meetings

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018