Ratings for Dr. Brent Derksen

Dr. Derkesen is an excellent doctor. He is a good listener and pays attention to details. He has helped me greatly and through his care I’ve seen major improvements to my health issues. I have a great appreciation for his punctuality and friendliness. He is soft-spoken and easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Segue Clinic was there when I needed them . The doctor and staff are genuinely interested in me. My privacy and confidentially is always respected. The evening amd Saturday morning clinics have been very helpful and I appreciate the on-call support of the pharmacies on weekends. The doctor amd staff are very knowledgable and capable .My physician helped me manage my pain without using other prescription drugs. Segue clinic and staff followed up on my test results. Overall service and clinic hours were great.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Derkesen is so caring and diligent, I couldn’t have been happier with my visits. He explained things compassionately to me as I had trouble understanding some details. I appreciate how good of a listener he is and feel lucky to have had him when I need a good doctor....who really knows what he’s doing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Everything was as good as I expected. I trust the experience of Dr. Derksen and his staff at the Segue clinic.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I’ve not experienced a better doctor in the Niagara region. He makes me feel at ease and made the effort to get to know me personally with every visit. I can always trust him. He’s kind and intelligent, really cares about his patients, super helpful...we need more doctors like him!! The Segue clinic in Port Colborne is a truly caring place for individuals that are going through some very tough times.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Derksen has a wonderful confidence about him. He’s very approachable and empathetic, explains everything and make sure I understand and feel comfortable at every visit. One of the best doctors that I have ever dealt with. He’s caring and professional, really friendly. You can tell he cares about your health.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I have had Dr. Derksen as my medical doctor treating me for addiction for more than a year. During this period Dr. Derksen has demonstrated an in-depth knowledge and expertise of his job. He will encourage you when you’re down and when you think you are hopeless. Dr. Derksen knows his job. The staff at the Segue clinic are true professionals.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Visiting this clinic, I can say is a wonderful experience. Staff are so accommodating and very friendly. Once you enter into the clinic they will welcome you with a warm smile and friendly approach that will make you feel comfortable dealing with him. Dr Derksen is so approachable and deals with his patients in a professional and friendly manner. All the staff are amazing. They are so warm and friendly and very polite and always have a smile on their face whenever you see them. I highly recommend Seque clinic.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I have been coming to this clinic for a number of months now to help with my addictions. I have only experienced top line treatment!! I referred people to this clinic often and freely. Dr. Derksen Is a pleasure to deal with. I am very pleased with the efficiency of the clinic staff and the care from Dr. Derksen. He is very knowledgeable, approachable and reassuring. I’m very pleased to be a patient of the Segue clinic here in Port Colborne.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Derksen, although normally very busy, has always giving me the attention I needed, to deal with my problems and health issues. Dr. Derksen stays up-to-date on new medical developments in his field and this is greatly appreciated. The Segue clinic and staff provide a much needed service and they provide it very well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018