Ratings for Dr. E Leigh Sheppard

Leigh is a rockstar! She is so calm and patient, she makes me want to have another baby, so she can deliver it! I can't say enough nice things about her! Her presence is so peaceful, and she allowed me to put my trust in my body and didn't interfere, which was at my request. Loved her!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Absolutely AMAZING! I cannot wait to have another baby just to spend more time with her!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

EXCEEDED ALL OF OUR EXPECTATIONS. Very professional, yet personable. She answered our myriad of questions and addressed every health concern. She allowed us to feel comfortable and confident with our choices and decisions. During labour and delivery, her experience, and confident, calm presence were clear assets. Thanks to Leigh, we always felt like WE were in the driver's seat. Home visits (and eventually trips back into the clinic) were always a joy. We are so happy, thankful, and proud that Leigh was a part of our baby's (and our) journey.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013