Ratings for Dr. Mojib Sameem

Dr. Sameem is kind, patient, understanding, and non judgmental. He is easy to talk to about sensative topics. . He really takes his time with you, and explains things in detail. He is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Came to Dr Sameem after a poor experience with another local family doctor...night and day difference. And here i thought all doctors were the same! Great attitude, actually listens and does NOT prescribe unless absolutely necessary

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

excellent doctor that truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Sameem is a very attentive and considerate MD. He is always making sure we receive current, up-to-date care and our family could not be happier! He recently diagnosed and treated a health problem that had gone years without treatment to the detriment of my health. I am now better and feeling healthier than ever!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

When my former GP retired, I "ended up" with Dr. Sameem and I could not be happier about it. This young doctor expects you to take an active part in your health care and that makes navigating the whole system much easier. He listens carefully, explains the steps to be taken and follows through. I trust him and I think he knows it. As for his staff, I often find them lacking.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I was moved to Dr. Sameem after my GP retired, and I couldn't be more pleased. He is bang on time, friendly, and non-judgemental. He is just super.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I was moved to Dr Sameem after my GP retired. He is such a great doctor! Great listener, problem-solver and overall good knowledge. I appreciate his approach of giving education before intervention. He is consistently easily available and i feel that my family and i are in trustworthy hands.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I am so relieved to have been 'inherited' by Dr. Sameem after our previous GP retired. I am in my early 50s and have lingering health issues that have been making me feel much older. He listened, took me seriously, and immediately prioritized them, and we are now addressing them one by one. The staff in this clinic are annoying - they need to be more respectful of the 'customers' who pay their salary. But I didn't want their rating to affect Dr. Sameem's.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I was recently "passed on" to this young doctor - my family dr of 30 years retired. Dr Sameem listened, answered questions, made careful suggestions, and made me feel as a partner in my health care. I hope he will remain my doctor for years to come.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I am a patient in his resident practice and could not be happier! He is attentive, knowledgeable and makes me feel heard everytime I see him. I look forward to being his patient for years to come

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Mojib Sameem's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto