Ratings for Dr. Tsai Chen

We had bad experience with this doctor when my son was in ER: he is rude, he does not care about our concerns, his explanation and instruction do not make us feel comfortable at all! We need help , we do not need that attitude,that manner especially when the patient is a child!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr.Tsai Chen is an emergency doctor at Trillium Mississauga. He is very rude, impatient, has no bedside manners and misdiagnosed my injuries. He told me that I had also broken my scapula when I really didn't. Does he not know how to read the xray reports? He is after all a doctor? Other doctors in the hospital were later surprised that he didn't even refer me to an orthopedic surgeon based on the extent of my numerous broken bones. He didnt seem to care and wanted to brush me off so he can be on his way. I feel very sorry for all emerg patients who encounters Dr. Tsai Chen. I would not even send my dog to him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013