Ratings for Dr. Roberto S. Perez

All of the front office staff were very nice and friendly. The doctor's medical assistant was very good.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Not very good Dr. Always looks at his computer, does not listen to the patient. Often rude, He ordered a $600 allergy test after I told him I don't have allergies without telling me. I had an ear infection and thought he was drawing my blood to check for the infection. What a surprise when I got the bill!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

i've seen dr. perez for 3 years . at first he was not very good and i didn't like him so i changed . the other dr. was terrible and beyond belief . i went back to perez untill i could find a good doc . second time was great we got along very well . he listened to me and we tried many things untill finally i got to where i could get out of the house and actually go shopping and enjoy the things i use too . now i got another insurance co and have to find another dr. but perez was great for me . from 1 to 10 i give perez at least a 9 !!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Office Staff interupted blood pressure check in order to get my credit card - needless to say my pressure came out high! Then Dr. proceeded to be concerned with blood pressure and not the reason I came in - an ear ache.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Hes is very unhelpful

flag | Submitted October 15, 2006

Dr. Roberto S. Perez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Esc Auto De Cien Med De Centro America, San Jose, Costa Rica (Grad. 1986)