Ratings for Dr. Saad Nashi

Worst family doctor I've ever had. He is soooooo RUDE and immature that I cannot believe he is a real doctor. He has absolutely no patience with his patients, does not listen to your answers as he repeats questions already asked and answered 2mins prior to him asking, you cannot even move around in his exam room as he seems quite paranoid and will ask you to sit down even if you got up to show him some paper work that he asked for ????? I must say, this was by far the worst doctor I've ever had in my entire life. I've never been so angered by a doctor like this clown. He should be investigated for the treatment of his patients. WE ARE NOT DOGS YOU CAN ORDER AROUND AND TREAT LIKE GARBAGE AND TALK DOWN TO EVEN WHEN IT'S YOU WHO MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR PATIENTS ANSWERS BECAUSE YOUR ENGLISH IS OBVIOUSLY VERY POOR !!!! Have a better day and stay away from this so called doctor !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Performed a wrong diagnosis due to not paying attention to the concern of the client. As result he prescribed the wrong medication in my opinion because after reading the leaflet that came with the mediction, I noticed that I don't have all of the symptoms that is written in the leaflet. If I'm not wrong maybe I only have 1 out of 5 symptoms that the leaflet provided. This is why there are many patients that have died due to these misdiagnosis of some incompetent doctors.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Can be rude and condescending at times. Only doctor I have ever worked with that so many patients did not like.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016