Ratings for Dr. Dahi Okommos

Kommos comes into room asked how I got injured and then said this happened a couple weeks ago your fine then walked out like I was done , so I proceeded to leave, was upset decided to call , got answering person I asked to speak or leave mess. And answering person told me to hold then 3min later the answering personnel got back on the phone and said doc said u were just here and doc said your fine then Isaid tthat's wrong discussing any medical info especially with nonmedical personnel is that breaking trust well the truth is a doc like this can't be trusted with medical info or my care. Before I went here I had called from home and told doc at hospital that kommos office wouldn't see me unless I had half of what ever cost is Up front so emergency doc called them and said they had to see me then went threw all of that. I would really consider a different doc that's in care of confidence and my medical issue if u are looking for quality care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013