Ratings for Dr. Jasmine Gandhi

She is an administrator first of all. Wants to manage issues with medication, and does not believe in resolving the underlying cause. Blames the patient when things do not go according to her plan. Can be critical and add blame, making the initial problem worse. Poor communication in terms of scheduling changes even when they are in the patient's favour, so the result is not beneficial.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

She maybe an expert in postpartum depression, but when you have other issues also her 20min same day appointments don't help.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I hesitate to comment on the punctuality because DrGandhi always gives me her time and never makes me feel rush - I think she offers this to all her patients and therefore it may have an affect on when my appointment starts BUT I go knowing that each patient will be given their time. I've never felt rushed!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I wish I had met Dr. Gandhi after my first pregnancy when I had severe postpartum depression. She is very knowledgeable and even predicted what I would experience the second time around. She looks at all aspects of my life - sleep, child care, medication, counseling, and makes very good recommendations. She reminds me that I am sick, not weak, and I'm lucky to have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Helped me with PPD. Literally saved my life but she's not perfect. Basically she has no bedside manner and can be quite mean. Competent though and knows how to treat PPD. Always late. Pushes pills. Overall I'd give her a B-. Put me on meds that made me fat.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr Gandhi seems to be a follower who is more worried about the number of beds being occupied at the hospital than the patients well being.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

pushes medication. Will refuse talking to you untill you take drugs. Mistook my SAD and PTSD for postpartum depression, which is all she sees. Generally misdiagnosed my issues and made me feel even more powerless by blaming me for not cooperating and not fitting into her box of standard treatments. Constantly late and that could mean hours. I held on to seeing her as i was believing that the issue was with me, and should have quit her services sooner. Free is her only upside.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Specializing in postpartum depression she is a very knowledgable dr. She validates my feeling my worries and is supportive. She takes the time patients need. I did not feel rushed at all. I recommend dr Gandhi for postpartum depression treatment (postpartm anxiety or OCD aswell).

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014