Ratings for Dr. Melody Nguyen

Dr. Melody Nguyen is a truly gifted professional! I have been dealing with my back and joint pain over the years. I have been seen by many, including several specialists with differing opinions. As you can imagine, I was anxious and loosing hope. It was not until I saw Dr. Nguyen and after an MRI and special lab tests that my true problem was revealed. Immediately she facilitated my urgent care at the hospital. For the first time it all makes sense and gives me hope. I am grateful to this amazing clinician! Furthermore, she is incredibly punctual, thorough, respectful and understanding. Wow!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

In a world prone to criticize what fails,I'd like shine a light on what exceeds expectations. Her name is Dr. Melody Nguyen. With respect to both her technical and personal skills,this doctor is highly gifted at her craft.She is competent in her area of medicine,a skilled diagnostician,thorough in her investigations and makes well-suited referrals. She is punctual,respectful,empathetic and forthright.I’ve met many doctors along the way- Dr. Nguyen has a bed-side manner that would put most to shame.Yes, I really like this doctor.(No, she did not pay me to say this!).Through an MRI and other investigations, she has given me 2 legitimate diagnoses that have helped validate my pain.She has given me hope and is working on a treatment plan to get me back on track.It took over 30 years to get me to where I am.Who knows how long it will take to recover my life,but I feel fortunate to have Dr. Nguyen hold my hand through the process. Consider yourself lucky if you too,find your way to her door.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014