Ratings for Dr. Jyoti P. Sheth

Dr. Sheth was my dentist for some time before we moved to DE. I am returning to her as she has been the very best dentist in 25 years for me. She has seen me through simple procedures as well as a few complications. She remains my best choice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I love Dr.Sheth and Terry (her assistant). I hate going to the dentist and she is the only one who I trust and who honestly makes me feel good. She is always more than willing to help. She has worked with my financially and genuinely cares. Do not listen to this woman below because I honestly laughed reading her comment. Dr. Sheth is such a nice and considerate woman. I always have a great pain free experience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Took my 6year old and 8yearold.. The hygenist was sweet and did a good cleaning on both kids who did a great job of listening and sitting still. It was only when the Dentist entered and treated us very harshly, few comments were made in reference to our insurance. my children were still, and quiet.. and Dr Sheth treated them like criminals.. She came in and within a moment bluntly stated that my daughter had cavities and mumbled something to the hygenist and left the room.. Mind you my daughter is 6. She was upset and crying at this point. they were not given any stickers, toothbrushes, etc. She did not introduce herself to myself or my children.. However the Dentist treated us like dirt, it was upsetting and disheartening to be treated like that..If she has a problem with our insurance she should not accept it.. and treating a first time 6 year dentist patient like she did is just plain unacceptable.

Submitted February 20, 2013