You may also like

After having consulted 4 different dentists regarding a dental impant procedure with crown, a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Marjan Garmestani and I am so happy that I decided to go with her because she did an impeccable job. My friends and family couldn't even tell that the crowns I had were implanted.. they look completely natural. I referred a few of my friends to her and they could not have been happier. She is very patient with her customers... I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr Marjan Garmestani does amazing work, she closed up a gap I had by slightly enlarging one tooth. I know others will like her quality of work and great prices.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I needed a root canal and was extremely afraid to have this done. After it was done, I can say it was the most painless root canal I have had done in my life. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

My family and I have been going to Dr. Marjan for quite a few years. She has always been very professional, friendly and personable. We are very happy with her and will continue to go to her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I would like to thanks of Dr marian .she placed a few implants for me a few years ago.i appreciate the great job did to me .all my family go to Dr Marjan and i strongly recommend her to every one. Thanks Dr Marjan you will for ever my and my family dentist.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

My family and me have been going to Dr Marjan for 10 years . She is The best one that I know.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I really enjoyed Dr. Marjan, she was very pleasant, and explained all my options, I went to 3 other dentists, and she was willing to work with me financially and gave me the best price. overall I had a great experience with her, considering how much I hate going to the dentist in the first place :)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I love the dr she is so great very friendly and affordable and the staff members are so nice, very helpful and very friendly, I like that they will work with you financially, they have affordable monthly payments. I love them so much I have referred family and friends to this office

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

She did a great job on my filling, but I had to wait so long for her to see me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Metlife
United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Incredibly irresponsible about your teeth health. If she doesn't make sure that you are gonna pay her a big buck, she wouldn't even bother to listen what toot..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She is a horrible dentist! She filled 3 teeth of mine in one day all in less than 30 minutes! 2 of them were a wrong teeth and I didn't even wanted her t..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having consulted 4 different dentists regarding a dental impant procedure with crown, a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Marjan Garmestani and I am so ha..."

September 4, 2014