You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jon J. Morton

No complaint with Dr Morton himself, he is excellent and handled my Prostate surgery well. Like others I was treated badly by his staff. I went to see him for a one year followup and my wife and I both discussed issues re ED disorder with him, he clearly told us that when we felt the need I could call and get an RX for this. I called a month later and his snotty nurse told me she could not find any reference in the notes to this and that I needed to come back in- FOUR months! I sort of got the feeling she was enjoying this. She was the same nurse who argued with me over meds prior to the surgery- one of those people who is always right. I stopped seeing him because of her. A Urologist is going to be getting a lot of patients who are older men. They don't need to be belittled, argued with or subtly ridiculed. This clinic needs to can her. She is awful. Dr Morton deserves better than this.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

The worst staff I've ever dealt with. Most of them are NOT friendly. They act like it's a chore to help you. They give inconsistent information. The Dr. is very friendly and knowledgeable - though hard to reach. Despite his abilities his staff makes his overall service very poor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I can only add to what others have said. I needed prostate surgery and was not happy with another specialist so based on his ratings on this site I went to Dr Morton. He surpassed everything posted here on him. Very caring, asks the right questions and is in general a nice man who knows his stuff. Had TURP that he probably pulled some strings to get scheduled quickly because of my urgent condition. My only complaint has been wit times at his office but that is a minor issue. He's good, real good and worth a wait.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

One of the best I have seen. Really takes your questions and treats you like a real human being

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

I'm another patient who likes Dr. Morton so much that I almost don't want to get well because I'd miss seeing him from time to time. He is so kind and postive and caring. And his skills seem excellent. I recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

My husband sees Dr.Morton,I usually acompany him. I am so inpressed,he is a careing man. He is a fabulous dr.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr Morton is one of the finest, most gentle, most patient, kindest men I've gotten to know. He's been through a lot with me, but he's done it all so well. I hate to think I'll soon be all well and won't have reason to go see him anymore. He's SO good.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Jon J. Morton's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "No complaint with Dr Morton himself, he is excellent and handled my Prostate surgery well. Like others I was treated badly by his staff. I went to see him for..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst staff I've ever dealt with. Most of them are NOT friendly. They act like it's a chore to help you. They give inconsistent information. The Dr. is ..."

November 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38622'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38622'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014