You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jon J. Morton

The worst staff I've ever dealt with. Most of them are NOT friendly. They act like it's a chore to help you. They give inconsistent information. The Dr. is very friendly and knowledgeable - though hard to reach. Despite his abilities his staff makes his overall service very poor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I can only add to what others have said. I needed prostate surgery and was not happy with another specialist so based on his ratings on this site I went to Dr Morton. He surpassed everything posted here on him. Very caring, asks the right questions and is in general a nice man who knows his stuff. Had TURP that he probably pulled some strings to get scheduled quickly because of my urgent condition. My only complaint has been wit times at his office but that is a minor issue. He's good, real good and worth a wait.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

One of the best I have seen. Really takes your questions and treats you like a real human being

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

I'm another patient who likes Dr. Morton so much that I almost don't want to get well because I'd miss seeing him from time to time. He is so kind and postive and caring. And his skills seem excellent. I recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

My husband sees Dr.Morton,I usually acompany him. I am so inpressed,he is a careing man. He is a fabulous dr.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr Morton is one of the finest, most gentle, most patient, kindest men I've gotten to know. He's been through a lot with me, but he's done it all so well. I hate to think I'll soon be all well and won't have reason to go see him anymore. He's SO good.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Jon J. Morton's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst staff I've ever dealt with. Most of them are NOT friendly. They act like it's a chore to help you. They give inconsistent information. The Dr. is ..."

November 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38622'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=38622'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014