You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rozita Safavizadeh

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Not the best quality of care. Not recommended to anyone

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Safavizadeh and her staff are so helpful and they have always been right on time for all of my appointments. Dr. Safavizadeh has gone above and beyond in helping me figure out my teeth issues and providing exigent knowledge and care for my specific needs. I would recommend this dentistry to any of my family or friends!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Safavizadeh is a knowledgeable, thorough and kind family dentist. She always comes out to explain how the visit went with the children. The children have had no cavities since going to her - she does a good, job, with a caring, friendly attitude. Additionally, the front office staff is always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Even my husband likes her, and he's a hard one to please!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

This is the best dentist I have ever had! They are great!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have had a LOT of dental work and dentists over the years, and Dr. Safavizadeh is definitely the best dentist out of all of them. She's very gentle, non-judgmental, and does great work. My teeth have never looked better!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I've seen Dr. Safavi 3 times and I'm really pleased with her work. She has a great chair-side manner-- even my 5 yr old daughter is very comfortable with her. I hadn't been to a dentist in a while and I've required multiple appointments to get back on track. Obviously all this treatment is expensive but she handled my sticker shock with diplomacy & helped me break the treatments down by priority and affordability. The office is clean and every appointment has been very punctual. I've been through several dentists in my adult life and I can honestly say this is the first one I can see sticking with for the long haul.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Rozita Safavizadeh's Credentials

• University of North Carolina, School of Dentistry (Grad. 1992)

Ameritas
Delta Dental
Guardian
Kaiser-Permanente
Metlife
United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very professional, knowledgeable and caring staff. Dr. Safavi extremely helpful with specific needs. Office is welcoming and clean. Highly recommended."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been going to Dr. Safavi since 2009. Great bed side manner. Clean office. Professional staff."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not the best quality of care. Not recommended to anyone"

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Safavizadeh and her staff are so helpful and they have always been right on time for all of my appointments. Dr. Safavizadeh has gone above and beyond in he..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Safavizadeh is a knowledgeable, thorough and kind family dentist. She always comes out to explain how the visit went with the children. The children have ..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Even my husband likes her, and he's a hard one to please!"

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding Dentist. I have been going to Dr. Safavizadeh for approximately 15 years and have always been a satisfied customer."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the best dentist I have ever had! They are great!"

October 22, 2014