Ratings for Dr. Rozita Safavizadeh

I just had my first visit with Dr. Safavizadeh. I had a very difficult cavity that she did her best to fill but the tooth was too far gone. During it all, she was upbeat, apologetic that she couldn't do what we both hoped for, and ultra professional. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a top shelf dentist. The receptionist was fabulous. I could not find the office in the office park after driving around and she was so patient as she helped me find the office. Never once did I sense any frustration on her part. First impressions? Five stars+ for both the dentist and the staff.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Very professional. Has always been able to see us immediately when we have emergencies.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

She is an excellent professional and all the staff is really good prepared. I would recommend this office, if you want quality service.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Very professional, knowledgeable and caring staff. Dr. Safavi extremely helpful with specific needs. Office is welcoming and clean. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Our family has been going to Dr. Safavi since 2009. Great bed side manner. Clean office. Professional staff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Not the best quality of care. Not recommended to anyone

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Safavizadeh and her staff are so helpful and they have always been right on time for all of my appointments. Dr. Safavizadeh has gone above and beyond in helping me figure out my teeth issues and providing exigent knowledge and care for my specific needs. I would recommend this dentistry to any of my family or friends!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Safavizadeh is a knowledgeable, thorough and kind family dentist. She always comes out to explain how the visit went with the children. The children have had no cavities since going to her - she does a good, job, with a caring, friendly attitude. Additionally, the front office staff is always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Even my husband likes her, and he's a hard one to please!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Outstanding Dentist. I have been going to Dr. Safavizadeh for approximately 15 years and have always been a satisfied customer.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Rozita Safavizadeh's Credentials

• University of North Carolina, School of Dentistry (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD