Ratings for Dr. Tony Chalhoub

Saw this wonderful dr for surgery Saturday 23rd. Made me feel at ease, comfortable, and was very attentive. He is a credit to the rvi and mr Roberts. Had a large cyst removed as well as ovaries and tubes. I knew I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I have referred to Mr Chalhoub for a second opinion and i am so pleased i fought for that second opinion, finally a consultant that listens and does not think that my pain is due to osteoarthritis (i do no the difference - dont ask). on the day of my laparoscopy Mr Chalhoub came and spoke with me & my husband for 25 minutes before being admitted onto the daycase ward, I finally found a consultant that listened to me voicing my concerns regarding treatment that worked for me over 5 years ago but got taken away from me after having a DVT after a knee operation, Mr Chalhoub agreed that i could have that back, I could have hugged him on the spot......from his secretary to him and all all the staff on the daycase ward who were fantastic im sorry but im recommeding you all to anyone that will listen you are all flipping fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have been seen by numerous gynecological doctors in the north east and i have to say without a doubt that Dr Chaloub was by far the very best out of the lot. Instead of treating me the way that most doctors do these days, he treated me like a person with the upmost respect. He has such a caring manner and you know straight away that he does actually care about his patients well being. I won't ever be seeing another gynecological doctor in the north east ever again. He's now stuck with me haha.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Excellent service, friendly and very down to earth. Mr Chalhoub and his team portrays the NHS at its best. Many thanks for your care

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I was so pleased with my operation recovery. Excellent surgeon. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Superb service. Mr Chalhoub is friendly and fantastic at his job. He performed a robotic hystectomy for me which i returned home the following day and I am now fully recovered in a short time. The NHS is lucky to have this man. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

This doctor is without a doubt fantastic. His treatment has changed my life. He is so kind and caring but most of all treated me with dignity and empathy. Highest recommendation. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

He is such a nice caring person I ever met. Very recently had a key hole surgery to remove a12cm fibroid. I am almost recovered after 4 days and very grateful have Dr Tony as my consultant. He is a bless in the sky.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013