Ratings for Insoo Om, PA

The best dermatologist EVER!!! I need to find him. Does anybody knows where is he located now???

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Really nice doctor! Very helpful. 100% recommended ! He recommends what is best for you!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I have been struggling with melasama for many years hes the third and last dermotalgist i will be seeing his treatments really made a big difference thank you

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Wherd can i find Dr .Insoo working now????? Desparate

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

The best dermatologist I’ve known so far. I have see. Better result in the past few months then I have in 3 years! He does his job well and have patience and knowledge on what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

One of the Best you can find here in Washigton heights . Great human being not your average 9-5 dermatologist . I brought my daughter to him with atopic dermatitis . Every other dermatologist was prescribing her steroids from age 2 months . Not DR. Insoo he gave me some suggestions and an ointment which didn’t contain any steroid 😊worked like magic . Love him !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Insoo is the only healthcare professional that has given me incredible results for my skin! He is experienced, professional, honest and has a great sense of humor. I have known him since I was 17 and I have to say he is the BEST! I am happy that he now has a location that is closer to me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr.Insoo is an absolute genius in skincare! I've known him since I was 17 years old and I'm now 27. I follow him Everywhere. His work speaks for itself. My family has history of visiting him and he has helped us in every way possible. Hands down THE BEST:)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

took my mom to see him at the 651 Academy Street in Inwood location and I am so glad we decided on going there. He was amazing! Very nice, honest, and professional.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

This guy is the man. He's very honest and tells you what it is. Cool personality and is VERY knowledgable. He takes his time to figure out what you are going through and takes action right away. I liked his humor and his way of looking at things, i am very happy that my neighborhood (Inwood/Manhattan) now has a good dermatologist!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018