Ratings for Insoo Om, PA

I 1000000% recommend Dr.Om. He gave me so much information about my face and didn’t just tell me “that’s how you are i don’t know what to tell you” instead Dr.Om told me so much about how to take care of my skin,how to be more aware about the lotion and sunscreen i use. I rate the staff “poor” because when i came in the room the staff was most of the time on her phone and then started to do work as soon as they heard footsteps. But other than that Dr.Om is honestly the best and i felt so comfortable with the feedback he gave he me. Thank you Dr.Om!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I am dealing with alopecia had use all remedies and nothing then i found dr.insoo he is the best i guess god sent him to me because i went to him for something else then he saw my bald spots and he told me he had injection for my bald spots i said hey let's give it a try and that was last year i srill go to him i see hair growing back i taught it will never grow and my hair stopped falling too he is the best and he won't lie to you am happy i meet him he's in 651 acedemy st and the girls are friendly especially genises and Stephanie thanks dr.insoo for giving me hope

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Gives you the facts and is straightforward about what is needed, for whatever it is you’re dealing with. Cannot imagine anybody else helping me with my face.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Insoo un buen doctor mi cara esta bien mal y desde que me chequio mi cara a mejorado muchisimo

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

The best dermatologist EVER!!! I need to find him. Does anybody knows where is he located now???

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Really nice doctor! Very helpful. 100% recommended ! He recommends what is best for you!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I have been struggling with melasama for many years hes the third and last dermotalgist i will be seeing his treatments really made a big difference thank you

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Wherd can i find Dr .Insoo working now????? Desparate

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

The best dermatologist I’ve known so far. I have see. Better result in the past few months then I have in 3 years! He does his job well and have patience and knowledge on what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

One of the Best you can find here in Washigton heights . Great human being not your average 9-5 dermatologist . I brought my daughter to him with atopic dermatitis . Every other dermatologist was prescribing her steroids from age 2 months . Not DR. Insoo he gave me some suggestions and an ointment which didn’t contain any steroid 😊worked like magic . Love him !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018