Ratings for Dr. Om Insoo

I was really impressed! Very thorough and patient! He used a magnifier of some sort, took pics into a phone, then showed and discussed with me each area of concern. I'm very thankful for his knowledge and patient consideration.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I never had such an amazing Dr as he is ... he is now Located at 651Academy st NY Ny 212-398-1288

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Who knows where is this doctor now? I really would like to see him for my face. My friend recommended to Dr. Om Insoo his a very good dermatology please let me know where he is located at . Thank You very much !

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Hi im trying to locate Dr.om Insoo i cant find him any where please give me his number or any information please.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Insoo is definitely AMAZING but the young rude girl at the front desk is terrible. Her attitude is disgusting

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

5 stars couldn't possibly be enough! I have been a patient of Insoo's for years and I would not change him for the world. I follow him everywhere he goes and can trust him to help me with my eyes closed. He is very knowledgeable and he instills confidence in all of his patients. He is at 116 central park south every other Wednesday call to make your appointment 212-229-0007

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Insoo is incredible, very professional, knowledgeable, helpful and honest. My experience at his office was amazing, the moment I walked in I felt at home. After dealing with hair loss for about 13 years and going to different doctors without results I lost hope. My friend referred me to Dr. Insoo and assured me I will not regret it. She was 100% right. Dr. Insoo has given me hope again. His painless treatment has brought my confidence back. I have already referred him to all my friends and family because he is just great! Anyone dealing with hair loss or any other skin issue I highly recommend you go see Dr. Insoo. 446 W 162nd St (Washington Heights) 212-229-0007

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I can't thank Dr. Om enough. Having gone through years of losing my hair I grew dissapppointed with the various methods of growing my hair back, none of which worked. Finally Dr. Om came along and my hair is actually growing back. I couldn't be happier. Thank you thank you thank you.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr, OM Insoo is AMAZING . I was a patient of his in Bellmore, Long Island and was so disappointed when he left. He is easy to talk too and truly understand your frustration with acne and many more. He is a kind of doctor that will do his best to get you the results and is knowledgable of what will work for different skin types. I was finally able to locate him after at 116th Central Park South in Midtown and so glad I did as I have been going thru a severe breakout and nothing I was using seemed to be of any help after one month of seeing him I am so happy my face has such an improvement and I have actually started seeing results already from my hair loss. I am so glad my friend referred me to you, such an amazing dermatologist and I highly recommend him you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I usually don't make comments on sites but this time I HAD to do this just because everyone should know that Dr. Insoo Om is an AMAZING dermatologist!!! His knowledge can solve any kind of problem, he is friendly, he is explaining you with simple words what you have and what you should do to feel better! In other words he is the best and highly recommended!!! He is located in 446W. 162nd str. (Washington Heights) New York. Dr. Insoo... You are a life saver! I can not THANK YOU enough!!! 😊

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017