Ratings for Dr. Eadie Carmen

I adore dr eadie. If you are looking for a friend then look elsewhere. She's a doctor. I can call any day and can get an appointment within 24 hours. I was recently hospitalized with kidney stones and she called me to come see her as she had all my test results. I was seen the next morning. She booked me into a specialist in 2 weeks. I have seen her for migraines and she always listens. Very attentive. She is direct and to the point but that's what I like. I've never waited more rhan 30 min for my appointment. Staff is also pleasant .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I agree with the last review. She is so rude. She does not know how to deal with serious health concerns like chronic pain. I have had many poor experiences with her from misdiagnosing to questioning results from tests done. Probably the worst doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Eadie is, by far, the worst GP I have ever had and that's saying something. Previous reviewer says she "tells it like it is" but that's code for rude, opinionated, prejudiced and open about it, closed-minded and stubborn, unwilling to listen to her patient unless the patient happens to agree with her. Just getting a referral was a screaming match. Literally. She is especially bad at dealing with chronic and complex health problems involving chronic pain and mental health. Her opinion on most things along those lines is get over it. And she'll tell you so. And make you feel bad about yourself but still write you a prescription. Thankfully there are finally more GPs in the Surrey area.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

A nice doctor. Mostly on time. When she is late it's not her fault. Advice is always right. Tells it like it is. I recommended both my son and daughter to her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013