Ratings for Dr. Thileeban Kandasamy

appointment is 10am. wait to 11:30. what the hel!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

He seemed to work hard to find a solution and was very honest/direct about options.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I met with Dr Kandasamy at Sunnybrook Hospital. He was punctual and his examination was thorough. We discussed several possibilities for my condition and agreed to follow up in a few weeks. Very professional.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

less than 5 minutes and then decide I should take a surgery. is that too fast????

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Met Dr kandasamy today. The office was clean, bright, had ample seating. I was seen 50 minutes later than my appointment time (which I arrived 5 minutes early for). Dr kandasamy was friendly, did a quick examination and briefly explained the possible treatments for my condition based on my past medical history. The appointment lasted about 5 minutes. Would have appreciated more time and more concrete information but overall I was pleased.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

First visit impression- Earwax residues of another patient laying on the desk, completely gross! Second AND LAST visit- Doctor was helpless, Couldn't find the reason to my symptoms and dismissed me right away. When I explained to him I am truly suffering he replied "I know" and didn't offer any solution or referral. Few days later I was lucky enough to meet a companionate and knowledgeable doctor that helped me with my problem. I won't refer this doctor to my worst enemy due to poor hygiene management, lack of empathy and zero knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I was, very recently, consulted by Dr. Kandasamy and my experience was extremely good. He is very polite and caring, and gave me what I think to be unbiased advice. I suffered for years of allergic sinusitis and he advised to follow my current treatment and not jump to having an operation. He performed a through examination and was extremely kind and pleasant. The appointment was almost on time, maybe 30-40 min late which is normal for a busy hospital. I would certainly follow up with him after completing my current treatment. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

i came to see dr Kandasamy with my 4 year old. we didn't have to wait at all to see him. the staff was professional and very nice. The dr was also very friendly, provided us with ton of information and what to expect after the surgery my son was scheduled to have. so far my experience was great.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I saw the Dr. 6 months ago for an emergency. I went to his office without an appointment. The staff was so caring and Dr. saw me in less than 2 hours. Since then I see him regularly. He's knowledgeable, friendly and caring. He always fully explains all the treatment options. I got the best possible results. I defenitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Ever hear of an ENT not looking at ears and throat? Horrible experience !

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017