Ratings for Dr. Chinyere Helen Otitoju

Kind, caring, actively involved with patients, encourages patients to try alternative therapy when appropriate.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Easy to talk to. Knowledgeable and listens to your concerns

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

one of the best doctores i had the pleasure to deal with. I honestly wished i couldve have been her patient alot sooner in my life.....Shes extremely profesional, dedicated and has a ton of knowledge. She is straighforward and when shes doesnt know all the information, she looks it up right away for you, so when you leave her office you feel like you were completely taken care of as opposed to being a number in the system...if only the rest of the health care world would be better....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was relatively happy with Dr. O until it came to my pregnancy. I received some rather unexpected news when it came to my NT results and during my appointment she had told me that I was a 1:84 chance of delivering a baby with T21. I was super shocked from this news as I was expecting to hear your "typical" test results. Surprisingly I kept it together and was strong throughout the entire converstation, however, she was extremely cold-hearted and less than comforting. I will never forget the words she used and I quote "If I were you I would be flying off the roof right now." Her staff prior to her giving me the results had brought the fetal doppler into the room for me to listen to my baby's heartbeat and she never even offered to use it. I asked her multiple questions to try and understand a bit better why my results came back the way they did and she said she couldn't give me a definitive answer and she would be referring me to a specialist where they would take over for the remainder of my pregnancy. As I was leaving I thanked her for her time and again I quote "Don't thank me after I gave you such horrible news." Needless to say I made it out of the office and into my car until I completely broke down. Those words will stick with me for the rest of my life. Needless to say I have not seen her since that appointment in March 2016 and I will NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

The last time I was there she was actually running down the hallways between patient rooms so she could stay on time. Running!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Excellent doctor, reception staff could show a little more phone courtisy

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Otitoju is very thorough and she listens! I and my daughters are very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Absolutely love this physician. Dr. Otitoju is professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. I have complete trust in her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Wonderful physician. Knowledgeable and caring. Takes time to explain health issues and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Very kind & nice doctor. Patient & even took time to speak with my son.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017