Ratings for Dr. Terri R. Zweber

I contacted Terri on a Monday after a horrible weekend of the worst pain I have ever felt. I was referred by a friend. I was in extreme pain and could not even lay my head down to sleep. She saw me Monday afternoon, put me on antibiotics, and scheduled me for a Thursday appointment. I had not slept for close to 6 days from the onset of pain. It turns out I had a massive infection and required a root canal. This was done at the same appointment. I was completely pain free after the procedure. She was quick, professional, fees are more than reasonable, and she was quite a delight. Hard to find in a Dentist. I owe her so much for 'rescuing" me. As payment I tried to offer her my first born : ), when she refused I offered her my husband. LOL We settled on a jar of pickles. Probably better this way since my first born is almost 30 now, but the pickles are just on their second year. I give Terri a 5 star rating. I also give her staff a 5 star rating. Nicely done ladies!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Terri is wonderful to work with. She explains in great detail what work needs to be done and her front desk gal gave me a detailed treatment plan that mapped out exactly what I would owe.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

This dentist was sloppy in her work. I paid more to have the work she'd done fixed properly. I would not recommend her as a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Terri is a very nice Doctor, very funny and understanding. We need more dentists out there like her :)

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011