Ratings for Dr. Yael Luck

Great doctor Saw my mom and treated her right away. Proffessional and always has a smile.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Amazing rheumatologist just adore her! you rock!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Just love her. Always gives me hope and makes me feel so well taken care of. On my way to being more mobile and pain-free because of her and the staff MD. You go girl!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

The best doctor! Super nice and doesn't make you feel dumb when you don't get what's going on. Though I hope to never need her for this again!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I don't understand these reviews, she was kind, compassionate and listened to my questions. She reassured me and made me feel as if I was one of her most important patients. She is finishing her fellowship and I will continue to be her patient.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I really don't understand these other reviews. Dr. Luck was very knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and took the time to make me understand everything. I hope to never needy hat kind of help again but if I do I hope I will be treated by Dr. Luck.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The worst doctor !!!, she shows no empathy , she does not have the human compassion to be a doctor . She is still doing her fellowship and I did not find her to be knowledgable at all ... She seems bored when she was examining me and basically it looked like I was bothering her . If I ever encounter her again at the jewish I will request another doctor.

Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Yael Luck's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.